Page 139 of 466 FirstFirst ... 3989129136137138139140141142149189239 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 4655

Quote Originally Posted by Rashiid View Post
    Wow, that is pretty cool. So simple, yet would completely change the way you play the game. I hope it's you can't get touched at all or you die (unless you has Mushroom of course, if those are added)
    Yes, it's one hit deaths. Aside from the portal guns, online multiplayer (!!!), and occasional puzzles from Portal (like the lasers that can be redirected through portals), it's a faithful recreation of the original 1985 SMB.

The countdown to release just ran out, so supposedly it's out now for free download, but when I refreshed I couldn't even get on to the site which leads me to believe it just got mobbed by a thousand other people all watching the countdown at once. I think I'll wait until tomorrow to download it, even though I've been eagerly anticipating this for months...

EDIT: Never mind, downloading now!!!!

Holy shit. That clip... those enemies got trolled so hard...

This game is awesome, btw.
    Last edited by Randomness; Mar 3, 2012 at 07:33 PM.
    Coming Soon!

Tales of Symphonia....down. Nice story indeed. Full of "what a twist!" moments at the end.
    Tales of the Abyss....starting today.
    Tales of Innocence...on-campus game since I am not bring my PS3 up there.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

Mmm... Mass Effect 3. Loving the multiplayer.

It's completely crazy when you have three or four engineers on the team. You end up with enough combat drones to make up another player or two of constant damage output (and the cooldown is low enough to easily replace when destroyed). Plus, they're psychic and always move towards nearby enemies, so they scout for you. Did I mention they have MISSILES? SO much better than the drones in ME2.

Also, Throw has an upgrade that makes you launch two at a time. It's amazing, and has such a low cooldown. And as an added bonus, it can detonate itself if both shots go for the same target, adding even more carnage (And inflicting real damage even on shields).
    Last edited by Randomness; Mar 7, 2012 at 12:09 PM.
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    Also, Throw has an upgrade that makes you launch two at a time. It's amazing, and has such a low cooldown. And as an added bonus, it can detonate itself if both shots go for the same target, adding even more carnage (And inflicting real damage even on shields).
    Charge has a burst perk that allows you to hit two more targets with the blast. Vanguards are fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarode View Post
    Charge has a burst perk that allows you to hit two more targets with the blast. Vanguards are fun.
    I know. I took it for multiplayer, it's nice. Of course, the real gem is the tier 6 one that makes it fully charge your shield. Best part is, I got lucky and landed the Grall Spike Thrower, which has obscene damage per shot. Shielded targets get reduced to 50% health and 0% shields in a single blast... and it has a ridiculously tight spread to boot (I should note that this requires charging the blast for a couple seconds, but it's accurate enough to use at range, so you have time...).

Also, EDI is more awesome than ever.
    Last edited by Randomness; Mar 7, 2012 at 05:34 PM.
    Coming Soon!

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Currently Playing...

Street Fighter X Tekken (360) - Actually not that bad and IMO its better than UMVC3. Tekken chars translate well to the 2D fighting realm.

Other than that its pretty much just random gaming depending on what I want to play. Mostly PC stuff though

Beat Mass Effect 3. There's a couple different endings. I wish they were longer though... they feel lacking in denouement. They don't really address the aftereffects of your choices.
    Coming Soon!

Just started ME3 on Friday. Love the improvements from 2, so far so good.
    These damn decisions...never are easy, but that's what multiple playthroughs are for.
    Can't wait for more DLC, I like the "From Ashes" one. That squad-mate is pretty pimp. Pre-order Valkyrie gun is so awesome.

Also playing Pokemon Rumble Blast. Trying to get all of the Arceus forms, which is very, very annoying.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

Yeah, I love the entire game, except for the ending. After beating it, I went to watch the other endings on Youtube. It's... kind of depressing how they all show similar scenes, but none of then even begin to say what happened after.
    Coming Soon!