Page 145 of 466 FirstFirst ... 4595135142143144145146147148155195245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 4655
    Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

^Beat it a 2nd time just as we speak, time for 3rd playthrough for some gear tuning for online mode.

Awesome game, shame its a but short though (25 hours story mode with all 44 chapters done) and Co-Op is just 5 bosses sadly.

I still got Agarest laying arround for my PS3...should start on that sometime too before Pandora's Tower arrives. Any one know if Agarest is any good?

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Currently Playing

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City (360) - Not great but not bad either. Picked it up to play coop with some fellow friends

Armored Core V (360) - Picked it up mainly b/c it looked interesting. Normally don't play mech games, but this one might be interesting.

If anyone wants to play coop on any of these over live just let me know. Was thinking about getting Warriors Orochi 3 on PS3, but probably gonna wait till 360 version comes out next week. If I like it I'll probably get it on PS3 and then give 360 version to younger bro. Other than that just playing some random PC games from time to time (BF3, Borderlands, Sonic Generations, shump and racing games, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by Mantiskilla View Post
    Armored Core V (360) - Picked it up mainly b/c it looked interesting. Normally don't play mech games, but this one might be interesting.
    I picked it up as well, except on the PS3. Pre ordered my game which gave me access to 180 additional parts for use. The downside the parts I received are all tank based. Not a big fan of not being to run when things look grim.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    I picked it up as well, except on the PS3. Pre ordered my game which gave me access to 180 additional parts for use. The downside the parts I received are all tank based. Not a big fan of not being to run when things look grim.
    This, but since I preordered from Amazon, I have a different preorder bonus. I was supposed to get it on Tuesday, but it came in a day late, so I'm already behind my teammates in terms of actual game experience.

Character ID: 中原小麦

Ys: The Oath in Felghana on Steam. Played the crap out of this on PSP last year, love it, so glad that XSEED's getting some Steam exposure. I'm two bosses from clearing Normal and then it's off to clearing other difficulties and getting achievements. Can't wait for Ys Origin to drop later this year

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Ys: The Oath in Felghana on Steam. Played the crap out of this on PSP last year, love it, so glad that XSEED's getting some Steam exposure. I'm two bosses from clearing Normal and then it's off to clearing other difficulties and getting achievements. Can't wait for Ys Origin to drop later this year
    Ys Origin is fantastic as I own the retail version of that one along with Oath in Felghana, Ark of Napishtim (Ys VI) and Ys I and II. All 3 have english translation patches from a few years back b/c at the time it seemed like we would never see them released stateside. Origin has lots of replay value which will make it worth the purchase, and at least this time you won't have to go through 2-3 different versions of it unlike the retail version (at least Falcom gave you them for free) b/c they all had some windows compatibility issues. If you really kept up with the series there was a window a few years back were they were doing free downloads for Ys Origin b/c of all the backlash but you had to live locally over there. Does the Steam version give you the different music selection choices like the PSP version did? The PC version since it came out before the PSP doesn't have that option which I thought was rather nice
    Last edited by Mantiskilla; Mar 22, 2012 at 08:01 AM.

Phantasy Star Universe on the xbox.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

I thought I was almost done Graces F. NOW I have access to the final area, but lots of exploring to do (airship is similar to FFX-2). Won't take too long, I gotta jump right back to Abyss after.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.
    It's basically a Fable / Elder Scrolls style RPG with God of War combat. <3 Super addictive.

I look forward to breaking into some Tales of Graces f soon, hopefully. Always a Tales sucker, love the co-op, love yelling at my friends, haha. "Heal me! Heal m- oh, great, I'm dead" "Well, next time, try freaking RUNNING AWAY rather than standing there taking the hits when you're down in the red..."

Quote Originally Posted by Astarin View Post
    Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.
    It's basically a Fable / Elder Scrolls style RPG with God of War combat. <3 Super addictive.

I look forward to breaking into some Tales of Graces f soon, hopefully. Always a Tales sucker, love the co-op, love yelling at my friends, haha. "Heal me! Heal m- oh, great, I'm dead" "Well, next time, try freaking RUNNING AWAY rather than standing there taking the hits when you're down in the red..."
    Graces really encourages dodging and blocking in it's combat system - enemies can clock you pretty hard, even if your level is good. But then, you can just dodge and be rewarded CC with which to hammer them, or block and then counter with unblockable attacks.

Currently about to the end of Graces. Lost a bit of sidequesting progress last night when I explored with the airship. Found a hidden area, went in, got thrown into a battle... and the enemy had a scripted self destruct game over. Of course, there was no retry for that fight, unlike bosses, so... yeah. Hadn't saved, because turning in items is fairly low risk! (And the game is good about putting save points where you're about to fight something nasty)

I am enjoying the combat system. It feels fairly constricting early on, when you can't do much, but it really gets going later...

Also playing ME3's multiplayer, LoL, and the like at the moment.
    Coming Soon!