Page 147 of 466 FirstFirst ... 4797137144145146147148149150157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 4655
    Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

^who needs male chars when you can look at female chars

Started on Agarest today, but im not sure if i should play it on Easy or Normal...Easy is way to Easy so far and Normal too hard ;-;

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Didn't know the MMO Economy was that desperate.
    Spoiler!

Arcade:

The King of Fighters XI
    {A niffy little thing. I totally dig the 3 Vs. 3 Tag Team game play thats kinda like MvC3. Dat dream cancel.}

Mario Kart Arcade GP
    {Another arcade jewel. Also pretty good at dat Rainbow Cup. /got 1st place in TA ranking on Rainbow Downhill were the machine was}

My seventh beta weekend with TERA, finally done a worldboss with every class. I think EME and Bluehole did a good job making all classes both engaging to play and viable in all PvE situations, at least up to the level I have played them. Should be noted that I'm not familiar with KTera/JTera. So, well done on that point.

Caveat is that the servers are rapidly filling with lolitrash and chantrolls, so if you weren't planning on playing solo (as I was, since seemingly anything can be solo'd with enough overgearing and overleveling), you may want to see how the servers look after the first 3 months of retail before jumping in.

As it stands, I don't think I'll be subbing after the first month. Game is definitely a breath of fresh air though.
    Last edited by Palle; Mar 25, 2012 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Spellan
    Tax the fucking churches.

More or less my eperience from your post Palle and I couldn't help but feel that the slayer class was a bit lacking. They're able to dodge, wield massive swords and able to move about, what I don't like is how linear their attacks feel, it's not that they're lacking in power, but it feels like they focused on making them look flashy instead of something useful.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    More or less my eperience from your post Palle and I couldn't help but feel that the slayer class was a bit lacking. They're able to dodge, wield massive swords and able to move about, what I don't like is how linear their attacks feel, it's not that they're lacking in power, but it feels like they focused on making them look flashy instead of something useful.
    Hm, have to say they were pretty much my least-enjoyed class, TBH. Though... I think the devs were looking at a blend of the Warrior and Berzerker playstyles when Slayer was conceived, and if so I think they hit that mark fairly well. I'm not 100% sure on this but I think I've heard they are pretty popular in later-stage PvP, duels in particular. Someone else undoubtedly knows more than me, though.
    Tax the fucking churches.

I just completed Mass Effect 3 last night.

Really, guys? That's what everybody was complaining about? Sure, the ending wasn't great (and was ultimately nonsensical for a variety of reasons) but from the way people were acting I expected much worse.

Hey, at least it wasn't Star Ocean: Til the End of Time!

So, I think I'm going to table this game for a bit and jump into Radiata Historia, which just arrived in the mail. I'm only about half an hour into it, but so far so good.

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    I just completed Mass Effect 3 last night.

Really, guys? That's what everybody was complaining about? Sure, the ending wasn't great (and was ultimately nonsensical for a variety of reasons) but from the way people were acting I expected much worse.

Hey, at least it wasn't Star Ocean: Til the End of Time!

So, I think I'm going to table this game for a bit and jump into Radiata Historia, which just arrived in the mail. I'm only about half an hour into it, but so far so good.
    The reason I dislike it precisely what you spoilered.
    Coming Soon!

BITCHES DONT KNOW BOUT MY 'RURU KNUCKLES X3 Merumeru's Avatar

Kamidori: Alchemy Meister

XD its a Eroge Strategy RPG, like Fire Emblem meets Mana Khemia meets hentai <3

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    The reason I dislike it precisely what you spoilered.
    Yeah.

SPOILERS:
    Spoiler!

Still... STILL... it could have been much worse. Maybe it was for the best that I had really low expectations for the ending so that I wasn't as disappointed as I could have been.

Thought I'd try the new Sega game that came out on the Vita today. Turns out it's been down for maintenence since 6 or 7. Who'd a thunk it.