Page 154 of 466 FirstFirst ... 54104144151152153154155156157164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 4655

Final Mix games are the English versions of our KH + bonus stuff.

Every KH starts in Japan, then gets translated AND patched with new stuff once NA/EU gets it (any bugs + some new content). Japan counters our upgrade with ANOTHER upgrade, which are the Final Mix games. Thus, the voices are still from the English version of the game, just with Japanese text/subtitles. (this goes for KH1 FM, KH2 FM, and BBS FM)

It's funny how we don't get them still though.
    Last edited by Rashiid; Apr 10, 2012 at 06:57 AM.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rashiid View Post
    Final Mix games are the English versions of our KH + bonus stuff.

Every KH starts in Japan, then gets translated AND patched with new stuff once NA/EU gets it (any bugs + some new content). Japan counters our upgrade with ANOTHER upgrade, which are the Final Mix games. Thus, the voices are still from the English version of the game, just with Japanese text/subtitles. (this goes for KH1 FM, KH2 FM, and BBS FM)

It's funny how we don't get them still though.
    Oh I know what the final mixes are (Though when I first heard of em they confused the balls out of me) Just didn't know people were translating em. @_@

Unless the english TEXT was already IN the game... (That part I wouldn't know @_@)

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Well you can patch a PSP ISO. Maybe a PS2 emulator for the other ones, but not the game themselves.

Beated DMC 1 in hard mode.
    Pretty simple until i got to 3rd Nightmare battle..that´s when i had to use some items. Bah..then i got lazy with Mundus and just used a bunch of devil stars to finish him off.

Felt good in a way, obviously i need to try harder but i just wanted to unlock LDK before i switched game.

So trying out DMC 2, i notice that guns seems a bit OP.
    The enemies flies up unable to counter and it dish out a good amount as well.
    Little odd, but w/e. :P
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Playing Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Now this is one amazing game!

Quote Originally Posted by Rashiid View Post
    I admit, it took somewhat boring routines such as Omnislash v5 and other easy-to-connect Brv -> HP attacks to beat those cheap ass CPUs, but I was determined. I love me some FF, so it was still fun. It sucked that I couldn't use my favorite character Prishe (her and Zidane were my two best) since none of her HP attacks can link with Brv, and AI dodges any regular HP attack flawlessly. (in specific gates, that is.)

Currently playing: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix. I never finished it fully, and I needed to start over to refresh the story. Might as well use an English Patched Final Mix (all dialog is in English anyway).

Also purchased We Love Katamari, searching for Katamari Damacy.
    There are a few HP attacks the AI can't reliably dodge (They basically hit... 20-40% of the time, I guess?), Terra's Meltdown is one of them (Unfortunately, Holy Combo was nerfed hard, and Flare is actually escapable to boot now... she suffers big time from lack of brv attacks now) when charged fully - the AI usually dodges badly and it circles back to hit them, or explodes on something behind them. Tornado is h4x mode in some stages as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji Kazuya View Post
    Playing Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Now this is one amazing game!
    Yes, yes it is. I've been dominating online with bows... particularly the Phophora Bow with Slip Shot and Energy Charge set... (basically, there is no cover, my arrows will make 90 degree turns to connect, and my damage is boosted ridiculously high unless you manage to hit me... when I'm using a long range weapon with no need to aim)

Also, Black Hole+Clubs is cheap as hell. Draw people in, connect with 300+ damage charge shot for instant kill
    Coming Soon!

BITCHES DONT KNOW BOUT MY 'RURU KNUCKLES X3 Merumeru's Avatar

Fire-f@#$ing-fall, game is fun as hell and I don't even like shooters <3 because I suck at them XD

Tales of Graces f again, this time searching for all the bonus skits. Pascal would rather attempt murder than take a bath.
    Last edited by blace; Apr 11, 2012 at 02:56 AM.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Megaman X Maverick Hunter. This shit is hard as hell for no reason.
    Also attempting Valkyria Chronicles 3. Tough with it all in Japanese.

Aiming to platinum Graces. D: Then I can play Rune Factory or Resistance afterwards.