Page 4 of 466 FirstFirst 12345671454104 ... LastLast
    a comfortable place between dreams and reality

I was selected for the Darkspore beta, so I've been playing that.

Halo Reach
    Borderlands
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 and Infinity

And waiting for Dissidia Duodecim.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Lots of StarCraft II... Punctuated with Freelancer.

I don't really know why, but I got the sudden urge to play Freelancer again, so I started up a new game of it. They really need to make another one - it's a shame the sequel in development for the 360 got canned.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

PSP: Darkstalkers Chaos Tower. For unlocking artwork assets.

Spoiler!

BLOX 360: Deadly Premonition: Easy mode restart.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin_Cooper View Post
    Endless Frontier was fun.

I really should finish Chrono Trigger at some point.
    Going for the alternate ending from fighting the final boss immediately at the start... is fun. Especially when you're kicking its ass.
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Split View Post
    Did a similar thing last year with Oblivion and it was the best damn 10 bucks I've ever spent. Pretty sure I've logged about 300 hours and I'm still on the "warn all the cities" part of the main quest...so awesome.

I'm a vanilla knight/warrior class, but at the same time I'm a dark elf and I have pretty high sneak and marksman abilities for my class, making me sort of an assassin sub-class. Literally whenever I'm home from school it's all I want to do, which is why I specifically decided not to bring it with me to school. And yes...Skyrim will own. Read about the new combat and the "radiant story" system, I just about jizzed in my pants when I did.
    Yeah, i´m also a type of assassin-tank kinda character (uses heavy armour).
    I can pretty much stand in front of the enemies as long as they don´t see me do it.
    Like they walking at my direction, then i just wait for them to turn and then POW!

Or if i´m really lucky, i can add 3-4 sneak attacks before they actually pay attention which happens too some zombies or other minor enemies (even dremora)..easy dispatch there.

I also have that backup bow with Drain Speed 100 just in case i need some breathing space. =p

Although i don´t play on the hardest difficulty more like..slightly over middle.
    Might increase it if i feel like it, i just hate too long drawn out battles.

Though, i always keep element and soul traps on weapons.
    That azure stone sure rocks and that Frostcrag spire.
    Last edited by darkante; Feb 13, 2011 at 11:52 AM.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Yugiohs tagforce 5

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    Going for the alternate ending from fighting the final boss immediately at the start... is fun. Especially when you're kicking its ass.
    I did try and take it on early, I died, but I was pretty pleased with myself for making it through 2-3 bosses I hadn't fought yet on it.

Pokemon HeartGold / Platinum (to prepare trades to my White)
    Phantasy Star Portable 2
    Dissidia: Final Fantasy (if I just want to play something for like 5min to not lose the feel of the game for 012 coming out soon)
    Valkyria Chronicles II
    Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (Chao garden whaaaaaaaaaaaaat)
    Red Dead Redemption
    LittleBigPlanet 2
    Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days
    Call of Duty Black Ops (only if friends are. So damn boring nowadays)
    Battlefield Bad Company 2
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

Had to loan out my copy of Fallout: New Vegas to get myself to stop playing it. That'll only last until the next expansion pack comes out though. Spent some time with Sacred 2 to get the last of my lvl 15 class achievements, but I doubt I'll be able to stick with it long enough to get my dark side completion gamerscore. Game sucks. Tried playing some Conan and Viking on the 360, but they're not holding my interest. Got past the first disk of Lost Odyssey, which I was enjoying, but the laser on my 360 is dying and the second disk on this rental is too fucked up to boot.

Been spending more time with Phantasy Star Zero lately, but offline only generally since nobody on my list plays anymore and there's no chat with randoms. Also, I picked up DragonQuest IX the other day, which is my first foray into the DQ series aside from a brief brush with DQI on the NES (which I yawned at and went back to playing Phantasy Star I). IX seems to be a decent game mechanically, but since nobody else I know or have access to plays it, it's substantial multiplayer aspect is neutered. The storyline itself is weak and uninteresting... and I'm not thrilled with the artistic styling or music (though the graphics are gorgeous), but the classic gameplay and customization has carried it so far which says a lot for how well it plays. Even if it is a bit easy so far...
    Last edited by Sinue_v2; Feb 13, 2011 at 07:46 PM.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!