Page 46 of 466 FirstFirst ... 36434445464748495696146 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post
    On Tri I always carried the Dahaka so I can just help my team with the para element. That mix with bombing, traping, and part breaking. Under water I aim for sheild bashing then go for the status. I LOVE shield bashing my foes. Best game was when I was low ranked and stuned and para'ed a rathian 3 times.
    While I have the Dahaka, I prefer elemental SnS. If I wanted to abuse status I'd pull bowguns, which are more reliable. It's fun making Alatreon flinch all over the place from Nardebosche combos on his feet.
    Coming Soon!

In Monster Hunter Tri, I actually seem to favor the good ol' Great Sword. Such a satisfying weapon. In MHFU, my main experiment has been the Dual Swords. (Basically, trying to make it through the game only using them.)

PS3 - Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

PSP - Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness and Generation of Chaos.

Xbox 360 - Grand theft Auto IV, Final Fantasy XIII, Nin˛-Jump, Rez HD and Seisou Kouki Strania

Wii - Sin and Punishment Successor of the Skies.

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji Kazuya View Post
    PS3 - Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

PSP - Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness and Generation of Chaos.

Xbox 360 - Grand theft Auto IV, Final Fantasy XIII, Nin˛-Jump, Rez HD and Seisou Kouki Strania

Wii - Sin and Punishment Successor of the Skies.
    That's a pretty fun shump but a little disappointed that it wasn't harder. I did like the Radiant Silvergun vibe to the game though. If you like the makers of that game you should try Border Down on Dreamcast. That game has a unique game system and the soundtrack is top notch.

I know. I have the Border Down soundtrack and checked some videos of it months ago. It's really nice. Hoping they release it on Arcade sometime later. Can't wait for Radiant Silvergun HD.

I really like Seisou Kouki Strania. I don't find it easy at all. Then again I suck at shumps, I really love to play them but I suck at it :<

Also on another news: DoDonPachi Resurrection coming to Europe. WOOT!!
    Source ->http://www.siliconera.com/2011/07/28...ope-this-fall/

Crossing my fingers for Akai Katana Shin to come as well, sometime in the future.

By the way, Nin˛-Jump is damn fun. Awsome and unique style plus the great soundtrack.
    Last edited by Shinji Kazuya; Jul 28, 2011 at 06:54 PM.

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Hey hey that's great news for European gamers. I would HIGHLY suggest getting the dlc for Black Label and 1.5 as they both change the game mechanics and scoring system for some different gameplay. If its region free I might pick that one up as well seeing as the only version I have is the one for my japanese 360 haha. If DDP Daioujou comes out however I would avoid the 360 version b/c it has some bad framerates and slow loading times even with game install. Stick to the DDP Daioujou PS2 version instead as that one is pretty flawless for an arcade port.

Beat X4 now.

Took out Slash Beast with Buster (no dmg),Frost Walrus,Web Spider,Split Mushroom and Jet Stingray.
    The rest i didn´t really bother using Buster on. Cyber Peacock is the hardest, IMO.

I had some retrys on good old garbage Sigma Head.
    I had better luck on my third try, he pretty much only blew which is perfect for dmg him.

Now onward to X5!
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Xbox 360- GodFather 1 & 2, Mafia II, Borderlands, Halo, Left 4 Dead 2
    3DS- Loz 3D, pokemon White
    POSBB and pso episode 1 and 2(GC)

Playing through Mass Effect 2 again, for the lulz. Wish I had enough money to get the Overlord and Shadow Broker DLCs.

Demon's Souls, Catherine and No More Heroes Red Zone.