Page 86 of 466 FirstFirst ... 36768384858687888996136186 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by darkante View Post
    I fired up Dead Space again doing this run in Hard mode.
    I'm focusing on Force gun this time and it's a blast so far.
    The only thing I dislike about the weapons in dead space is how many are useless on the final boss. I ended up having to just use the plasma cutter (Having focused on the ripper). Thankfully, there is an ample supply of plasma ammo in the fight. Actually, come to think of it, close range weapons are also half-useless in the final boss of 2 (They can make the actual target vulnerable, but can't reach out and hit it). Thankfully, the needle gun isn't as short ranged as the ripper. (It is, however, quite effective against everything... pierce, zap, explode.)
    Coming Soon!

Wiped everything save for PSO1&2 data. Going to Rebeat every GCN game I own. Except animal crossing. It never ends. Its cool how I can turn on my GC let it run, take the disk out, put it in my wii and play two characters at once! Why someone would do that is beyond me.

Currently Playing:

PS3 - Atelier Totori
    comments: been playing this game since last week. i havent play Atelier Rorona
    yet. i decided to jump into Totori and see how the game goes. i'm very surprise
    that this game is so much fun. the game always keep you occupied with things to
    do. i think the deadline is 5 years in this game. i'm at year 5 already and havent
    gotten to finish building the ship for the normal ending. i might run out of time in
    this game soon. i hope i can get more better in the new game+. this game gets
    really hard toward the end; you'll always need to update your weapons, armors
    and accessories. making stronger and more effective healings. getting money is
    not easy to come by in this game. i find myself running low on cash a lot and the
    time limit in this game doesnt help much. the battle system is wonderful and easy
    to know. there are plenty of good songs in this game. the graphic is way better
    than Ar Tonelico 3. i find myself liking most of the casts in this game; they're nicely
    detailed and have their own skills.

wish they have that feature where you can change your character that walk on screen.
    i want to see some others character moving around instead of just Totori. overall, the
    game is enjoyable to play...not to mention some of the enemies are VERY cool looking.
    i'm looking forward to playing Atelier Meruru when it comes to NA. 9/10 pts!

comments: these penguins are looking dreadful.
    Spoiler!

Ozean Kaiser
    comments: this boss is...i'm not looking forward to it.
    Spoiler!

fave songs
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Xefi; Oct 16, 2011 at 11:53 PM.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    The only thing I dislike about the weapons in dead space is how many are useless on the final boss. I ended up having to just use the plasma cutter (Having focused on the ripper). Thankfully, there is an ample supply of plasma ammo in the fight. Actually, come to think of it, close range weapons are also half-useless in the final boss of 2 (They can make the actual target vulnerable, but can't reach out and hit it). Thankfully, the needle gun isn't as short ranged as the ripper. (It is, however, quite effective against everything... pierce, zap, explode.)
    I used the Pulse rifle the first time through the final battle and it worked very well.
    Particulary, when it grabs you and your visual perspective goes crazy.

Haven't tried Ripper yet, but it sounds good though.
    The Force gun acts like a shotgun which i like and is powerful in the right distance.
    Not to close or far.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

I ended up replaying Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, long after my PS3's hard drive formatted. Forgot how much fun I can have with messing with the guards.
    Spoiler!

Not much of a spoiler, but are they supposed to die like that when you pull them from a ledge? It sure as hell looks uncomfortable.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Started playing Deus Ex: Human Revelation
    The game looks very pretty I have to say, and Adam looks so cool (holy shit I want his Jacket and while we are at it I wouldn't mind a pair of his glasses oh and also, let me touch those arms :Q).
    The stealth gameplay of Deus, I can't help but remembering about those times in Legend of Zelda: OoT when going through the garden and sneaking passt the guards, Zelda was the very first game I ever experienced stealth and stealth, for me, is such an adrenalin causing and funny gameplay style I do enjoy but that equally makes a game very exhausting for me to play.
    I am still mostly at the beginning of the game, so I am looking very forward to what all will still be awaiting me.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic41657_37.gif

Quote Originally Posted by redroses View Post
    The game looks very pretty I have to say, and Adam looks so cool (holy shit I want his Jacket and while we are at it I wouldn't mind a pair of his glasses oh and also, let me touch those arms :Q).
    The stealth gameplay of Deus, I can't help but remembering about those times in Legend of Zelda: OoT when going through the garden and sneaking passt the guards, Zelda was the very first game I ever experienced stealth and stealth, for me, is such an adrenalin causing and funny gameplay style I do enjoy but that equally makes a game very exhausting for me to play.
    I am still mostly at the beginning of the game, so I am looking very forward to what all will still be awaiting me.
    My only complaint with HR is that stealth gives so so much more xp than lethality. I mean, complete a section in stealth, get 750-1000 xp. Complete by killing everyone with headshots, get... I dunno, depends on area, but maybe 20 per enemy? At best 40 for melee takedowns, and then you have to wait for recharge. And those melee takedowns can be done while getting the massive stealth bonuses.
    Coming Soon!

Addicted...to...MHP3rd...
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

Quote Originally Posted by redroses View Post
    The game looks very pretty I have to say, and Adam looks so cool (holy shit I want his Jacket)
    Me too (and completely agree about the jacket). But does anyone else think the AI is messed up? I'm playing it on easy and yet the very moment I get spotted everyone and their dog knows where I am, despite not being alerted two rooms away. MGS on extreme doesn't pull that kind of shit.

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Eidos actually sells Deus Ex inspired clothing from their shop, including Adam's trenchcoat.

Arkham City is waiting for me, but I can't play it until I get off work. I work so I can afford to buy things, but I can't enjoy the things I buy because I have to go to work. Funny how that works.
    Last edited by amtalx; Oct 18, 2011 at 01:12 PM.