Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The old server

i personally LOVE starting over in RPGs and the stuff from JP PSU and US/EU PSU are so different now in terms of content that it isnt even about getting your stuff back but more about getting brand new stuff
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    i personally LOVE starting over in RPGs and the stuff from JP PSU and US/EU PSU are so different now in terms of content that it isnt even about getting your stuff back but more about getting brand new stuff
    Amen 10char
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

I wouldn't mind starting over an RPG that wouldn't take so long replaying. But if you have something like PSU or PSO and you are playing it for over 500 hours (and much more) of continuous repetition, it's pretty hard to start over without accepting that everything you do, you are just wasting more time if you start over than if you continue on with your original characters.

My JP characters are immensely better than what my US PC characters couldve been like. Trust me, it goes really quick. Especially with the events and stuff going on every other month.

oh man i really do miss psu. i miss my friends, my characters and the game! i dont play anything any more. i log on to monster hunter tri every now and then but thats about it.

sure its on 360 but im not a fan of the 360 community, psu is just a fond a memory now...