Default guns and slicers

I'm trying to maximize the amount of damage that I can deal with my RAcaseal. What is recommended?

Also, I dont really use slicers, and I haven't really made much of an effort to find them. I wanted to know what would be best for my FOmar.

I am a Olga Flow to know what you are take the quiz here.

This is my pet rabbit. His name is Kireek
    (\(\
    (-.-)
    o.(")(")

If you want to do big damage without Tech Spamming you can use a rod like a sword, they have fairly large reach and can do just as much damage. Kerykeion is a fine weapon. I personally would use a wand and PA spam. Charged Megid into Magical Sign is awesome damage, wands also have the best accuracy out of the mind raising weapons. Slicers are fairly strong ranged weapons, unfortunitly there are 2 things wrong with them. First they require you adjust your mag to have high hit and good ones are all hard to find.

There is nothing wrong with any of these weapons, they will all do very good damage if you want to use any of them. I personally would use the Wand PA strat as my favorite. I'm sure some-one with more experience with Forces will come along and be more help than me.

EDIT: I only answered for the Fomar. @.@

EDIT:How did this happen. #.# I didn't think I could mess up an edit but here I am.
    Last edited by Dragwind; Feb 24, 2011 at 12:30 AM. Reason: merge

I love letting my Shuriken Fly with my fomar if im bored spamming the techs. Of course not near the damage techs do but its fun

Level 93 Humar-Winders **Retired**
    Level 100 Ramar-Rick Hunter **Retired**
    Level 100 Fomar-Windancer **Retired**

I personally enjoy using either my old Parupa or my Maisen, and I'm a FOnewearl Flexibility is an important thing, but since Slicers tend to raise Magic attack, which CASTS cannot use, I wouldn't necessarily recommend one.
    ~~Hamuko, the "Wild Card"~~

I usually stick to mech guns with my RAcaseal, but if I go into an area with a lot of bullet-resistant enemies I switch to a spear.

Slicers rely on MST to do damage, and casts have very poor MST and a limited selection on slicers.

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Mechguns and gunblades/Sabers are an awesome combo for RAcaseals. Also, fire traps are great for big enemies. Slapping Zalure on an alternate pair of lv.4 mechguns can help a lot; being able to fire lots of shots that won't miss much, even with the 15% proc rate, the effect procs decently for good results.

For your FOmar, either a celeb rod with rodeo drive or a celeb wand with magical sign. Cheapass and over-productive.