Page 117 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1767107114115116117118119120127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1663

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Some clothing in the US/EU release are only available in trade missions so pick up whatever items you want to carry over or be forever doomed with limitation from the demo.
    If you have converted your save and didn't do that, or you want the clothes after you've already converted, but don't want to reconvert, these links should have all the replica's/clothing items you can't get in the store.

http://psp2.psupedia.info/Wandering_Peddler (guardians uniforms, Curtz, Vivienne, Karen, Hyuga, Maya, Lou and Neo-lou)

http://psp2.psupedia.info/MAX_Exchange (Ethan coat, Neo-Magashi, Laia and Ceremonial wear)

If I'm wrong about those items not being in the store, correct me, But I think those are the only ones not available in the shop in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by pspfan36 View Post
    If you have converted your save and didn't do that, or you want the clothes after you've already converted, but don't want to reconvert, these links should have all the replica's/clothing items you can't get in the store.

http://psp2.psupedia.info/Wandering_Peddler (guardians uniforms, Curtz, Vivienne, Karen, Hyuga, Maya, Lou and Neo-lou)

http://psp2.psupedia.info/MAX_Exchange (Ethan coat, Neo-Magashi, Laia and Ceremonial wear)

If I'm wrong about those items not being in the store, correct me, But I think those are the only ones not available in the shop in the game.
    Yeah that's right.

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    Omgosh. Alisha's moving to Infinity.
    Great. She's gonna poach all my spots there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Rather, tomatos or no tomatos.
    That's... pretty clever of you, Mike.
    Last edited by JC200X; Oct 5, 2011 at 03:53 PM.
    PSO2 Character Information:
    Ciel Di'Mattrio: F Newman, HU75/FI75/RA75/GU75/FO72/TE72/BR75/BO75
    Thalia Fortuna: F Human, FO73/TE74/BR70/BO60

and here i thought you were poaching my spots

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

test...
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

:3
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

Having fun already I see.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Oui :3

Quote Originally Posted by AsuravonD View Post

:3
    What the fudgecake, how did u get ur PSP2 char on PSP2i?
    Fe Raw Lv200 VA lv30
    Venus Lv200 RA lv30
    Rich Boy Lv200 HU lv30

Adahna Degahna Count: 700
    Degahna Cannon's: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Luke0292 View Post
    What the fudgecake, how did u get ur PSP2 char on PSP2i?
    He's prolly using an ISO version of infinity. He doesnt have a credit card or form of card payment from what I've heard.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12