Page 166 of 167 FirstFirst ... 66116156163164165166167 LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1663

Quote Originally Posted by Axiom View Post
    um u level up very quickly haha...lol
    o that yeah i had my old psp2 file saved on computer i have like 4 different save files as well xD

EDIT-
    updated my photo album Infinite adventures of Elly if anyone wants to go have a look

here's a pic of my most recent find ingame twin magatatara bu

Last edited by Shambertin; Apr 25, 2013 at 05:21 PM.
    JP Ship 2 Player ID BISHIBASH -

Signed into the game out of boredom last night and the lobby art is back. And not those PSO2 ads.

Spoiler!
    PSO2 Character Information:
    Ciel Di'Mattrio: F Newman, HU75/FI75/RA75/GU75/FO72/TE72/BR75/BO75
    Thalia Fortuna: F Human, FO73/TE74/BR70/BO60

Got to playing around with the PPSSPP emulator the other day and I used the CFW I've got installed to rip an ISO of my PSP2i disk. So far as I can tell, the game plays solidly enough. Almost all of my DLC came through as well, except for some of the costumes, but I think I just missed their folder. I haven't done a full run of the story missions yet, but so far it looks fully playable. There's some major graphics issues with perspectives causing improper layering and failure to render in some spots, and post-effects on the weapons don't seem to work 100%, but it's nothing that would prevent you from being able to progress. Just might have to rely on the radar a bit more and be prepared to take a few hits from "out of nowhere".

Still, it's some impressive work considering how far it's come in the short time since the projects been around. Hopefully later iterations will allow for online playability, and... well, I have to wonder if being able to work within an emulator rather than on actual hardware, might make it feasible for an English patch program to be implemented.

Anyhow, wouldn't give up the PSP version of it just yet, but it's definitely something to keep an eye on if you're into that sort of thing. At the very least, you can get some nice high-def pictures of your characters.

Edit: The odd text displays were bothering me so I ripped my PSP's Fonts using some flash dumper I found online. Threw the whole damned Flash0 folder onto the emulator's Flash0, overwrote everything, and voilą.

Last edited by Sinue_v2; Jun 19, 2013 at 09:24 PM.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

My dewman is a hunter and this is the best sword she can use at the moment. It's been a while since I played so my block timing is off.

Zipping around while blasting is pretty fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinue_v2 View Post
    Spoiler!
    Gonna have to take a look at that once the bugs get ironed out.

It's been a while since I poked my head in here and I'm glad I did. :3 I'm going to keep an eye on this as well for the day PSO 2 goes down.

Just a GIF I made a long time ago, back when the Infinity Demo came out.
    Last edited by Mike; Aug 25, 2013 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Nope
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Dude, no.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Dude, no.
    I was an idiot kid that though it was funny to make fried chicken jokes along with that gif I'm sorry.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Another outfit change for Clotho.

Sorry Colonel, I prefer hamburgers.

I also made a new character, Atropos, rounding out the fates. I'm not exactly sure what costume fits her the best though.

I've tried a bunch of DLC costumes and some of the password ones I've got in storage but couldn't really find one that fit better than the one from the character creator so she stays in that one until I bother doing the story or transfer some regular costume to her through storage.

I did bring in a few DLC weapons for her to use though. This bow was surprisingly powerful.

Atropos is also the first force character I've played from level one so this character is the first character I've actually used some low level rods with.

I was mostly doing IMs with her but her level was gradually approaching the point where she didn't have enough type levels to equip weapons of her level so I decided to do the Parum free missions in order. First mission I finished with her ended with the ol' Dark Chicken.

First time I've ever used one of these too.
    Last edited by Mike; Sep 11, 2013 at 11:42 PM.

Stupid question but are there still a decent amount of people still playing this game?