33% 16* shield (unsure of name)
    Spoiler!
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Got my first rainbow drop a few days ago, not the weapon I was going for, but it feels good to see those colors again.

PSP2 - Lucia Lv. 110 - Cast (F) - Vanguard Lv. 19
    PSP2I - Shikan Lv. 130 - Human (M) - Vanguard Lv. 26

Highest score i have managed on Gurhal Heroes 97100 and in the same run a Gigas Arrow dropped

And i recently obtained Rapico's Partner card Kawaii <3

Completed GH on Multi Mode(ad-hoc) with an A rank finish i went the holy ark route.Did not get a trophy that run took an hour and 6 mins hahaha i'm only lv105 :O will try going the dark falz final route to see if that gives me a trophy but i would much prefer the DF dios trophy :P for bragging rights of course. any idea's? sorry i tend to waffle on hahaha

EDIT- sorry to necro this thread. i've only just got into psp2:i [i used to live under a rock apparently] O_o

2nd EDIT - Leon sky your weapons guide is difficult to navigate it says you have lists up but it never actually shows me anything it just sends me back to the home page i see like 3 or 4 weapon drop locations then nothing else. for instance i click the Sword tab on the right of your page then it shows me a review. I don't want to see a review when i look at a weapon drop guide i should be looking at a list of where and whats O_O or am i weird.

Darkante the shield is called Spirit Garment
    Last edited by Shambertin; Mar 28, 2013 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Merge
    JP Ship 2 Player ID BISHIBASH -

Lucky run today.
    2x Daylight Scars which happens to be my favorite Twin Claws.

Been busting ass on PSP2i lately, trying to get to lvl 200 again as well as running Max Attack I ∞ in order to get Photon Codes. Here's a few trinkets I found along the way.

I think I got this from an Infinity Mission. 39%

One of my MA run finds. I think a Silvaltus dropped this. 33%

25 Photon Codes were a bitch to collect, but the payoff was... adequate... well, I think just achieving it was payoff enough. 50%

I'm also now on my 4th Rebirth! Yay, I now I can't use all those cool items I've found until I'm back around the 130~160 range. I've also reached 50/50/50/50 in my classes, capping them all out. Didn't get a picture of that though.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

After going through the Dewman / Deuman / Duman / Dudeman / Duduman topic on the PSO2 board, I decided to pull my copy of Infinity out of storage and play with my Dewman character for a bit. I was going through a few IMs looking for the Basara Load sword but instead came across the Hemera Drill, another Zero import. Not what I was really looking for but something new is still something good.

EDIT: Pictures!

Cast overlords on Parum using dewmen to mine for coal.
    Last edited by Mike; Aug 14, 2013 at 11:34 PM.

I went to visit my parents a few weeks ago and had a long flight so I took Infinity along to pass the time.

While waiting for a connection in San Fransisco, I managed to find the sword I was looking for before. In PSU, I think this was a Yohmei weapon but is a Kubara weapon in Infinity. Judging by the way it looks, it might be a part of the same series as spear that looks like a lance whose name I have forgotten. Having found this sword, I decided to look for another one I had yet to collect: the Klau Solas from Zero.

I managed to get this one while trying to stave off jet lag at my parent's house. Neither of these swords are particularly powerful but they were some of the last swords added to Infinity that I hadn't collected yet. Now the only "new" sword I need to get is that one that can be found in Magashi boxes (again, forgetting the name).

I don't know what to say to this.. I got it while hunting down an extra pair of Ancient Sights from the Twins. I've seen this before but 0% weapons are the shiny pokemon of PSP2i. @_@

I rarely used daggers as it were, but i do love those Lavis Blades so pretty pleased with the element.

I donīt use bows, but 60% elements always gets my attention with Kubara brand.

Not a big fan of katars, but the element is delicious, i rarely find for Twin claws.

This gotta be the 5th Infinite Armor iīve gotten and all so either itīs some major trolling or there are no elements on these things.
    Last edited by darkante; Jul 17, 2014 at 10:23 AM.

Twin reaping (twin daggers) 27%

I really like the sound they do
    Shaft : Lv 200 Rb 6 HU/RA/FO/VA Lv 50
    Doliprane : Lv 200 Rb 6 HU/RA/FO/VA Lv 50
    Kobe : Lv 150 Rb 1