Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 27343536373839 LastLast
    a comfortable place between dreams and reality

@Split:

I killed that dragon before the mission started too. However, the dragon had respawned in my case. I would rest for a month (yea, it's tedious), but items in the world respawn/reset to their original location after an in-game month. Maybe that will work for your dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by amtalx View Post
    @Split:

I killed that dragon before the mission started too. However, the dragon had respawned in my case. I would rest for a month (yea, it's tedious), but items in the world respawn/reset to their original location after an in-game month. Maybe that will work for your dragon.
    Phew...that's a relief. I was not down to have Vilkas sneaking around with me on Dark Brotherhood contracts. It must not have been a full Skyrim month since I took that dragon down; I may have been playing for a lot of hours real time, but I think only around a hundred in-game days have passed total since I try not to do too much fast-traveling or other things that make time pass instantaneously. I'll do a few 24 waits or sleeps and hope for the best, thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Split View Post
    Phew...that's a relief. I was not down to have Vilkas sneaking around with me on Dark Brotherhood contracts. It must not have been a full Skyrim month since I took that dragon down; I may have been playing for a lot of hours real time, but I think only around a hundred in-game days have passed total since I try not to do too much fast-traveling or other things that make time pass instantaneously. I'll do a few 24 waits or sleeps and hope for the best, thanks a lot!
    Probably faster to fast travel Solitude-Riften repeatedly.
    Coming Soon!

Finally got this game for Christmas. No Im not a kid or nothin, just haven't had the time or money recently. But I'ma definitely play this tomorrow after work tonight.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

Quote Originally Posted by Delete View Post
    Finally got this game for Christmas. No Im not a kid or nothin, just haven't had the time or money recently. But I'ma definitely play this tomorrow after work tonight.
    what ver. of the game did you get? i'm liking the PC ver. a lot. a lot of good mods
    going around to update on the graphics and performance.

took more screenies for fun since the scenaries are just that AWESOME.

it's not that cold here. i can see that there are lots of snow in this game.
    Spoiler!

the water looks as real as it can get...i think. also, the hair, water and cleaner skin you see
    are mods; they're not in the vanilla ver.
    Spoiler!

plenty of rain in this game too. this is without the cleaner skin mod. you can see the dirts on her arms.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Xefi; Dec 25, 2011 at 09:54 PM.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Wow, that looks amazing Xefi

I'm stuck with the 360 version but I don't mind. But I will admit that looks freakin awesome.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

Quote Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
    ...a lot of good mods going around to update on the graphics and performance.
    Yep. Bella's faces, Coolsims hair, armor textures like Nightingale Prime are all fantastic. Not running many mods other than these; SkyUI, Script Extender... that's about it.

Spoiler!

6 concurrent playsthrough, none of which have chosen sides or pushed the story past Kynesgrove. Most advanced is Level 42 Conjurer/Illusionist [pictured above]; map is a mess of available sidequests, but still probably haven't unlocked more than a third of them.

Related:
    Spoiler!
    Tax the fucking churches.

I wish my PC was good enough to run Skyrim at max settings along with mods and whatnot. Still I must admit, it is a very immersive world.

I think I'm going to have to restart everything though, I don't have any faith in the class I have right now. I went for full mage then I switched over to a spellbound weapon battlemage. But it seems crafted weapons are way better than those conjured ones(such a pity) so I doubt I'll be able to tackle the harder bosses.

Maybe I should use some console thing to reset them, because starting anew will take ages upon ages.

Today i had some random slowdown perks going on for minutes and i walked in normal speed which made it possible for me to exterminate several Deathlord without any resistance on Master were pretty funny.

Until it happened a bunch of times so i had to reboot the console.

Then stupid freezes from time to time. D:

Dunno really what´s up with this patch.
    It´s bearable i suppose, but i do hope a fix comes soon.

Anyways..made my heavy tank High Elf go hybrid.
    Leveled some Sneak & Archer skills and went to the Steed Stone mostly for the Armour ignore weight thing so i don´t have to dump extra skill points to sneak properly.

And i´ve started to use Shield& Blade instead of Dual flurry.
    But that Shield charge is broken, i could understand against normal enemies but not Deathlords and other boss types of enemies.
    Also, some cooldown would be in order for it.

Really fun build, all i need now is more points for 2-Handed&Enchanting and Destruction.
    Have to go out of my way for it though haha...

Sometimes i wished the ES serie had a Exp system so that i coud put perks as usual when i level up, but you also have to put the other skill level points on whichever so you can´t get the best perks ASAP.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

So who else Marked for Death and/or otherwise attacked Paarthurnax as soon as they first saw him?