Default Decisions, Decisions: Beast or Dewman Force?

I am having trouble deciding which character to make. I am looking for a non-typical Force, who can go in and melee if the situation calls for it. Of course I would still be using techs and cards/bows on both characters.

Overall Beast has much higher HP,DEF.EVP,MST and STA and a bit more ATP. I don't know how effective Nanoblasts would be for solo, even with the Force lower ATP mod I still think you can now get decent numbers with the buff to Nanoblasts from pspo2 to pspo2i. With lv 21+ Zalure and and a 110% ATA mode at lv 50 (That's 10% higher than hunters) The lower ATA of a beast doesn't seem like it would be much of a problem for me.

Dewmans on the other hand, have the best overall offensive stats in the game, and with the build I am looking for have only around 30 less ATP for the same sex. However as been stated before, they really suck when getting it.

I'm mostly worried that melee as a force is a moot point as a Dewman force because of the horrific defensive stats. Beasts get nearly 300 more HP, alone. I do however really like the force infinity blast and it seems to have a much higher damage output than a beast force Nanoblasts.
    As a Dewman I wouldn't have to worry about an ATA unit since they have great ATA.

And no, I would like NOT to just switch to Braver/Vanguard.

Any tips/suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Well, actually, Female Beast Forces can be considered EXCELLENT

The reason is that there's not much difference in TP between Female Beast Forces and Female Human Forces, and I can say from experience that the Beasts higher EVP and HP really help.

I combo I would HIGHLY recommend would be a Handgun in one hand and a Dagger in the other for Beasts Forces, or Beasts in general, both of those weapons give an ACC boost, so the Dagger boosts the Handguns accuracy and vice versa, making up for the Beasts low innate ACC and the Dagger is great for chaining, while you can use the Handgun for getting rid of field hazards/traps/shooting switches, can't recommend it enough. I use a Tsumikiri-Omote with a Yasminkov 2000H.

I haven't got Infinity, so I can't give my viewpoint on Dumans or how nano-blasts have changed, sorry, but I always found the Invincibility nano-blast handy, even just for a breather if melee enemies close in
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    **** that Clad 6 with your Monomate??? How will that work lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirukia View Post
    Its the future, they've now unlocked the secrets to boob teleportation.

Nagisa's Precious Person GeniusGameMaster's Avatar

If you really like the Dewman's force infinity blast, go for a Dewman. Just dodge and/or block a lot when you go melee.
    Last edited by GeniusGameMaster; Mar 5, 2011 at 01:34 PM.

Since EVP is laughable in Infinity, at least for Forces, the one thing Female Beasts had over Humans in PSP2 is now gone. Go with Duman, you'll get more mileage out of their Infinity Blasts.

Nano's are invincible in Infinity, but with weak Force ATP it isn't worth the trouble to ever use. I know I never used my Nanoblast back when I was a Beast Force main in Vanilla, can't imagine it being all that improved in Infinity, from a usefulness perspective.

^ Agreed 100%. Force have horrible defense regardless of race really, so you might as well capitalize on the dewman's offense which is better than beasts in literally all regards (the higher accuracy definitely makes a bigger difference for melee then the really slight ATK advantage beasts have). Also infinity blast may be slightly more risky than nanoblast, but it's damage output is actually useful unlike the nanoblast. The only other difference is the beast get 10 more PP which is so little it's basically a moot point.
    PSP2:
    Irving Lv.167 M-Newman H:16 R:8 F:15 V:30
    Eilie Lv.51 F-Beast H:4 R:1 F:1 V:5