I've thought long and hard regarding the use of dupes in the game and quite honestly I can't find a reason not to. In a game like PSO it occurs to me that there are many ways to derive enjoyment. If leveling up is your thing then you run around the same areas endlessly aquiring xp to your heart's content. If finding rares is the driver then you can search and find. Unfortunately, we don't all have charaters from every sector capable of finding all the rares out there or have a large enough stack of tradeable loot to fill out our collection. Enter dupes. To me this is simply getting the most out of the game for those who wish to avail themselves of this loophole. I've never played a game where someone using a Black King Bar has ruined my experience. I still get my share of the xp. Any mid-level FO using Rafoie clears a room much faster and steals more xp for themselves. So use dupes or don't but relax on those who play different than you.

Adicted HUcast (legit player)

OMG! you duplicate an item.... Your sopose to find them legitly and trade not just duplicate them so everyone can have them

On 2003-03-13 16:19, Lisa_B wrote:
    I've thought long and hard regarding the use of dupes in the game and quite honestly I can't find a reason not to...
    Probably because you're an idiot. Only a fool would not be able to come up with reasons why cheating is wrong Either that or you're just completely blind like so many others.

Well, this was dead from the start.

*lock*