Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Exclamation A Meet & Greet Sounds Lovely.

I'm playing the game from California, the lag is bad sometimes, but it's not unbearable. In fact, more often than not, it's good.

I don't mind going on a scheduled meet and greet with you guys. If anyone wants to schedule one, I'm down. I know most people probably work a lot during the day

I was planning to show up Weekdays from around 4:00pm ~ 6:00pm PST (8:00pm ~ 10:00pm EST) in the Lobby WHITE-30 on Universe 1.

Just look for the dark-skinned Beast Male Hunter named DeviFoxx wearing the black and red coat.

Screenshot

I might make games titled ENG-GAME to let people know whose in the game that speaks English.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I'd play online more if the game didn't over-incentivize Magashi spam. :/
    This, a thousand times this. Having just rebirthed my main, it sucks that there's no other fast way to level (and Phantom Night stones don't drop as fast as I use them).

Anyway, when I am on it's usually in private games with a friend, but my PSN is urikobb3 and my characters are Teika (Female Newman), Cython (Female Newman) and Neith (Female Cast). Like I said, it's rare I play public games though.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Is anyone gonna be on tonight or tomorrow? I'm off for two days just letting everyone know ^_^

I was on about 30 minutes ago, didn't really play. I'm more offline than on for PSP2i.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by Wynn<3 View Post
    Is anyone gonna be on tonight or tomorrow? I'm off for two days just letting everyone know ^_^
    I was online about 30 minutes ago myself and met up with at least one other English-speaking friend of mine and exchanged cards with them.

We can do the same if you like.

Well, I'll be online around the same time / location today. Maybe we can trade some Infinity Missions.
    Last edited by Dragwind; Mar 22, 2011 at 08:59 PM. Reason: merge from double post, please edit your posts