Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Default The current video game deals thread.

Thought I'd start a new one since the old one was lost to the anals of the forums. Batman Arkham Asylum GoTY edition PC is on sale for $7.50 on Steam this week. Finally, a game I want for a price I can afford.
    Last edited by Ketchup345; Jul 3, 2011 at 08:24 PM.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Dragon Age II is 1/3 off for a limited time. Not sure how long it will last so get it while it's hot.

Crysis 2 is 10% off at Amazon, plus you get a $10 credit towards anything at Amazon if you get the PS3 or Xbox version. The PC version is not on sale, but you get a $15 credit.
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

Steam is in the middle of a massive sale, which ends July 10.

Currently some things I recognize are Torchlight for $3, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for $20, Sims 3 collection for $80, and a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup345 View Post
    Steam is in the middle of a massive sale, which ends July 10.

Currently some things I recognize are Torchlight for $3, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for $20, Sims 3 collection for $80, and a lot more.
    I just picked up Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition for $10.20.

I was hoping to grab Assassins' Creed Brotherhood since I just finished AC II a couple weeks ago, but even at $20 I think I can still wait on it.

Two Worlds II is 66% off, $17, but with no Demo, I'm hesitant to go for it. And I'm wondering if I should wait and hope they have a better sale than 33% off Counter Strike Source ($13.39).

I picked up Torchlight a bit after writing that post. Would be nice to pick up Sims 3 for some easy, casual, no stress gaming, but $80 is a bit too much for me right now.

Valve Complete Pack is $50, and includes 24 games, including CS:S, so maybe, but still a bit pricey for my current $ supply.

Even if you don't buy anything from Steam during this, but have an account with them, Team Fortress 2 is now a free download/free to play.
    Last edited by Ketchup345; Jul 3, 2011 at 11:42 PM.

I know this series has some following in certain groups:
    If anyone is into the Civilization series of Games, Steam has Civ 5 for $17, which is 66% off. The Deluxe version is at $20.40 (also 66% off). No discount on the DLC though.

Huge sale on Spooky/Creepy/Horror games on Steam this weekend. The sale includes Amnesia, Penumbra, Dead Space, Resident Evil, Left 4 Dead, Dead Space, F.E.A.R. series, and many others. Some prices are 75% off. It runs until October 31.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup345 View Post
    Huge sale on Spooky/Creepy/Horror games on Steam this weekend. The sale includes Amnesia, Penumbra, Dead Space, Resident Evil, Left 4 Dead, Dead Space, F.E.A.R. series, and many others. Some prices are 75% off. It runs until October 31.
    I picked up Ghostbusters for $2.50. I don't know when I'll get a chance to play it, but I've heard it's pretty good and I'll definitely give it a shot for that price.