Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    In a small town in a big county in a big state.

Question Is there anyway to change the language in the demo

Is there anyway to change the coding so that it is in English?

Quote Originally Posted by joshboyd1209 View Post
    Is there anyway to change the coding so that it is in English?
    yeah, find a programmer and hope he doesn't chage you for it =P

Quote Originally Posted by Evegodenraven View Post
    yeah, find a programmer and hope he doesn't chage you for it =P
    Can't you just open the language code part of the program on your PC and change it?

It's not as simple as you may think. Why? There's no set translations that are in english, just the katakana and kanji. There may be letters, but that's there for players that want to make their characters with a name in english.

If you manage to change the settings to english though, don't expect it to display anything when you play.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    It's not as simple as you may think. Why? There's no set translations that are in english, just the katakana and kanji. There may be letters, but that's there for players that want to make their characters with a name in english.

If you manage to change the settings to english though, don't expect it to display anything when you play.
    OK then any idea on when the US demo is coming out? oh and how do you start the infinity missions? I pressed circle twice on all of them and they just disapeared.

by the way how would you know it shows nothing? you haven't done it before have you?LOL
    Last edited by Mike; Apr 4, 2011 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Double post

Quote Originally Posted by joshboyd1209 View Post
    by the way how would you know it shows nothing? you haven't done it before have you?LOL
    he probably means it wouldn't work... and to play IMs (1). go to mission counter. (2). go 3 down if on story mode or 2 down on multi-mode. (3). well I think you can see. Also! you probably deleted your mission codes =.= which probably explains the disappearing. Now that you have deleted the codes its impossible for you to get any more because the demo servers are down. THOUGH IF YOU HAVE 2 Playstation Portables just put the demo on both of them and do multi-mode then trade a IM. I think thats it. If I am wrong correct me :X
    - [Playing Guitar] -
    http://www.youtube.com/user/CrackerCrums Check out my Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by レッドファンタシースター View Post
    he probably means it wouldn't work... and to play IMs (1). go to mission counter. (2). go 3 down if on story mode or 2 down on multi-mode. (3). well I think you can see. Also! you probably deleted your mission codes =.= which probably explains the disappearing. Now that you have deleted the codes its impossible for you to get any more because the demo servers are down. THOUGH IF YOU HAVE 2 Playstation Portables just put the demo on both of them and do multi-mode then trade a IM. I think thats it. If I am wrong correct me :X
    I got the demo yesterday and still have acopy on my PC so I'll just download it again. I have 2 or more in fact. So if you go to the top one you can only delete them?

About nothing showing up, let's just say I had my fair share of experiences.

To start infinity missions you go to the mission counter and choose the 4th or 5th option, can't say I remember which one. You'll know you're in the right menu when you see missions and levels listed next to them.

There's also no info on a US/EU release, but guesses say around 8-9 months. Perhaps shorter, if SoJ can get the game to the other regions of the world if not for the current problem in Japan.
    Last edited by blace; Apr 4, 2011 at 06:02 PM.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    About nothing showing up, let's just say I had my fair share of experiences.

To start infinity missions you go to the mission counter and choose the 4th or 5th option, can't say I remember which one. You'll know you're in the right menu when you see missions and levels listed next to them.

There's also no info on a US/EU release, but guesses say around 8-9 months. Perhaps shorter, if SoJ can get the game to the other regions of the world if not for the current problem in Japan.
    All they have to do is translate it and make a whole bunch. and for the demo just translate it and put it on the PSN store.

Let's not bring up the translation debate. They've gotta go through copyrighting process as well as localization and such. That'll take them a while, but who knows what else they need to do?

-Wayu