Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Fastest way to lvl...

Okay, so I'm getting close to ultimate and I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on getting through lvls 70-80 quickly. such as certain runs to do?

On Sylverant.

Get off the internet and turn the game on: Play.
    You'd be surprised how far you get in a task when you actually start said task.

Find a rare item you want and spam that level required to find it until you A) find it, or B) get to ult.
    Or if you have nothing in specific you want, a good fail-safe is always ruins. Most experience, typically the best rares(not really...). Or if you aren't proficient at ruins yet, maybe do "Addicting food". Good experience and relatively easy creatures.

TTF if you can stomach the monotony, or try some of the Extermination quests.

On v2 TTF is one of the worst ways to lvl up, not to mention rares won't drop

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Just play the game, shit. You'll be fine if you do a few complete runs through the areas.

No need to be dicks.

If you stated what version you played on we could probably be more helpful.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andrewrew View Post
    No need to be dicks.
    There's always a need to be a dick.

You could just do TTF if you just want to level quickly, though I'd recommend against it, as it's boring as shit.

TTF is boring due to everyone wanting to play it at least 70% of the time or more. Nothing more annoying than running through a level and someone joins and keeps spamming let's TTF or do RT.

I would suggest Episode 4 Max Attack, for me that's the quickest way to level solo, exp wise I think it's on par with or exceeds TTF. Plus all Max Attack runs are fast paced, lots of enemies and without doubt the best way to look for rare weapons. It's a money maker, no matter which Episode you do, if you're looking for a rare weapon do Max Attack.

I found level 80-100 was managed with ease spamming Max Attack in Episode 4. It could be done in around 7-11 hours, probably less. I cannot recall. All I remember was hitting level 118 in one weekend with a new character and this was solely spamming Episode 4. However this is with a force which does make a big difference. Don't even attempt solo Eps. 4 with a Ranger unless you've got decent melee to get past Yowie/Satellite Lizards

Tifa

I guess that would help.
    I'm playing offline splitscreen on gamecube.