Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718
    Skilled Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Well, tomorrow marks the end of MAI. The server will undergo maintenence from 1 to 3 pm and the reward exchange and the adhoc multimode version of MAI4 will be distributed. The current online only versions of the event missions will likely be removed.
    It was fun!

Pretty much ran MAI2 for the whole event, really easy MP. To be honest I was disappointed with how short the missions were, and the complete lack of ranks (A and Infinity only, surely we could have had S-Rank at least?)

Got me a lot of EXP/MP, but I ultimately just ended up running MAI2 every day.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    Got me a lot of EXP/MP, but I ultimately just ended up running MAI2 every day.
    I'm sure a lot of people did exactly the same thing. Had I not wanted to get stuff from the other event missions, I probably would have myself.

Anyways, the reward mission and updated event missions are available now. You can also exchange extend fragments at Rapico's shop now too without the inventory message you get from Secret Society.

The blog hints at the next online "event" for Infinity:

Last edited by Mike; Jun 30, 2011 at 10:41 PM.

The Artist Formerly Known As... Something Else SammaeltheDark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Anyways, the reward mission and updated event missions are available now. You can also exchange extend fragments at Rapico's shop now too with the inventory message you get from Secret Society.
    Wow that was fast
    ノーマン (Nohman), Lv.125 Male Human, BR 34, 1 Rebirth (PSP2i)

Eagerly awaiting Eva 3.0 MESeele's Avatar

What flavour of Nightmare blood did you guys get?

Damn, I'm saddened. Seems sega is at it again. Koumazuri rod is eh. Can only be fire or water boosted, and has 110 pp. God Hand is 70/90, but at least it has Stun. They must still have their love on about the twin sabers. lv 2 whatever, 100/100 (no incap though, but still).
    Last edited by MESeele; Jun 30, 2011 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MESeele View Post
    What flavour of Nightmare blood did you guys get?

Damn, I'm saddened. Seems sega is at it again. Koumazuri rod is eh. Can only be fire or water boosted, and has 110 pp. God Hand is 70/90, but at least it has Stun. They must still have their love on about the twin sabers. lv 2 whatever, 100/100 (no incap though, but still).
    It is 97% so it's not horrible. Not of the weapons are nearly as good as the things that came from the results screen though. Er, most of them. As for the Nightmare Blood, I'm going since I have just a single twin dagger.

I'm pretty torn over what element to take for my own Nightmare Blood, but it's likely to be a Dark element one in the end. I'd get the Fire Element one to have this one be accurate to the promo images, but I'm sick and tired of always getting fire/earth for so many weapons. orz

Also, that 97% for the Komazli Rod is really annoying my innate OCD. ^_^'

Oh well. Time to grind the mission more to make up for not getting much chance to do the event this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post

Also, that 97% for the Komazli Rod is really annoying my innate OCD. ^_^'

oh...and just thought that i´m the only one with that problem XD...

that´s what i love-hate some games with 100% complete things on it like...FFVIII...actually al FF...Armored Core series for PSP and PS3.... MH series....Pokemon...that OCD perfect game thing almost ruins my fave games XD
    my character on psp2i:
    ダニエル human male
    R. フィニガン beast male
    シュタウフェンベルク cast female
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic61202_6.gif

NC, USA (Online though, you may find me in the unofficial PSOW chat @ http://psoworld.weebly.com/)

I was saying in one of our xat chats that it feels like a stain. And if my lazy american ass feels like that, I assume the Japanese are feeling a lot worse. I hope they aren't, but I assume they would be.

{-} Sig is outdated. Now on Team: ChibiRoar. I'll update eventually... {-}

TemprusofTime @ Deviantart (Novice MMD User)

PSOW on mibbit---
    BTW, yes I'm one of those guy gamers that plays nothing but girl characters. There a problem with that?

God Hand doesn't even need good stats, it's broken. I've been using mine in Electronic Brain Infinity/MAX 3 Inf and had no problems whatsoever. I miss a little, but I haven't even extended it yet. The 100% element completely negates the need to use anything else. (100% + Lv30 Bogga Ranpa = lol ggs)

Esperanza is stupid though, 100%, can give it Stun Lv2, and 600+ ATP after Infinity Extend.

What's great is that you can use excess tickets to trade for another ticket to get more of the 90%+ weapons.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)