Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1623242526

Thread: PSN Down?

Quote Originally Posted by Zarode View Post
    Aaaaaaaand Media Go is being a little arse. Cool.
    I feel your pain :/

I try to access the welcome back package to get my 2 free games which aren't that great considering you get a selection of them in the standard bundle when you buy a new psp or all of them (if I'm not mistaken) with a psp-go and they're dirt cheap now anyway, but you all knew that already, I mean, PS3 owners get Infamous so something more high profile for us would of been nice....but enough whining from me! a free games a free game ultimately, hahaha from the Playstation Store home, but it says "No Content Found"... people are saying this is due to high traffic, and another method is to go into account information and transaction history, but the website is closed for maintenance
    Last edited by Crimson The FOmar; Jun 6, 2011 at 05:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    **** that Clad 6 with your Monomate??? How will that work lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirukia View Post
    Its the future, they've now unlocked the secrets to boob teleportation.

In a small town in a big county in a big state.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson The FOmar View Post
    I feel your pain :/

I try to access the welcome back package to get my 2 free games which aren't that great considering you get a selection of them in the standard bundle when you buy a new psp or all of them (if I'm not mistaken) with a psp-go and they're dirt cheap now anyway, but you all knew that already, I mean, PS3 owners get Infamous so something more high profile for us would of been nice....but enough whining from me! a free games a free game ultimately, hahaha from the Playstation Store home, but it says "No Content Found"... people are saying this is due to high traffic, and another method is to go into account information and transaction history, but the website is closed for maintenance
    You have to log on first(right now though I don't think it is working with Media Go right now though I couldn't get it to work when I attempted to access it just now ). OK so it's my turn to ask a question about MediaGo how do you make PSP themes show up in MediaGo? I tryed to download the PSP2 theme last night, but every time I downloaded it it just disappeared after it finished downloading.

Quote Originally Posted by joshboyd1209 View Post
    You have to log on first(right now though I don't think it is working with Media Go right now though I couldn't get it to work when I attempted to access it just now ). OK so it's my turn to ask a question about MediaGo how do you make PSP themes show up in MediaGo? I tryed to download the PSP2 theme last night, but every time I downloaded it it just disappeared after it finished downloading.
    I did log in first, but I guess I have 3 or 4 weeks for the screaming, stampeding masses to die down before the deal ends

And I'm not sure, never downloaded a theme off the store, wouldn't it appear in the bar on the left hand side, under Library, in Photos?
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    **** that Clad 6 with your Monomate??? How will that work lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirukia View Post
    Its the future, they've now unlocked the secrets to boob teleportation.

In a small town in a big county in a big state.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson The FOmar View Post
    I did log in first, but I guess I have 3 or 4 weeks for the screaming, stampeding masses to die down before the deal ends

And I'm not sure, never downloaded a theme off the store, wouldn't it appear in the bar on the left hand side, under Library, in Photos?
    I said THEME, NOT wallpaper.
    Last edited by joshboyd1209; Jun 6, 2011 at 05:57 PM.

Noob here,

I've been told PSN is down.
    It's been implied that PSN has to be up in order to play online.
    I bought PSP2i last week.
    I tried "Multi-play internet" and go through the options (which I can't understand because they're in kanji,) and no matter how many times i try I get a message that only gives me the option to press "X" (cancel,) and it backs me out.

Is it possible to play psp2i online at this point in time?
    Is PSN actually up and I'm just not registered or something?

All answers appreciated, I'm dying to go online with my level 60+ toon :O

Quote Originally Posted by h2olight View Post
    Is PSN actually up and I'm just not registered or something?
    That's right. You need to register your code but you probably won't be able to until the store comes back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    That's right. You need to register your code but you probably won't be able to until the store comes back up.
    that leaves a lot of questions unanswered :S... Is it up? is it impossible to register at this point in time?

It is up, but the account management part is down. Anything having to do with accounts beyond shopping is unaccessible.

You won't be able to register the code to your account until the JPN store is up/the part in which you are able to input your online code is online again for the JP side.

But for everyone else who has already input their code prior to the PSN outage are able to play online after a mandatory password change.