Page 168 of 209 FirstFirst ... 68118158165166167168169170171178 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 2087

Here's some things you should put for the thread:

-Replace old HUD screenshot with a current Alpha 2 HUD screenshot
    -Mention that enemies can attack other types of enemies
    -Put somewhere at the top that there is no confirmed or official release date for NA or JP in huge bold lettering like what you did for "PC only"

Quote Originally Posted by Cayenne View Post
    Here's some things you should put for the thread:

-Replace old HUD screenshot with a current Alpha 2 HUD screenshot
    -Mention that enemies can attack other types of enemies
    -Put somewhere at the top that there is no confirmed or official release date for NA or JP in huge bold lettering like what you did for "PC only"
    Done, done, and done.

Hey! I just learned today that PSO 2 is coming out! I haven't played this game since (2000?) for the Dreamcast and now I just build my high end computer with a HD 7970 and that's an awesome upgrade from a gaming console! I literally haven't played games since 2005 (X-Box) and I can't wait to de-virginize my eyes and see the advancement of the graphics today! So how long have you guys been waiting for PSO 2? Wow! I just searched for the date the game was announced 9/2010!!!? Amazingly, I didn't have to wait as long as others! (Hopefully)
    Last edited by Kanivakil; Mar 9, 2012 at 02:17 AM.

Take off the PC onry now...

Edit: So now we know the final 3 weapon types too if you wanna add them soon.
    Sword, Gunslash, Wired Lance, Partizan,
    Rod, Rifle, Launcher and Talis.

I really hope that they also patch in Double Sabers, Twin Dags & Twin Sabs at some point.
    Last edited by r00tabaga; Mar 15, 2012 at 09:22 AM.

Updated the OP with the new weapon types and Mag info. Also went back and gave small explanations of all the weapon and Techniques we know about.

I gotta say, its great to have all this info centralized in one place. Cuts down on a lot of new threads......or SHOULD in theory. There were things i forgot about when looking thru it the other day.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

If its not there maybe add how to sign up to the PSO2 Newsletter for Beta test joining?

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

GUIDE TO REGISTERING FOR SEGA ID + PSO2 NEWSLETTER:

I just want to first mention that this does not guarantee that you will get into the Closed Beta testing for PSO2. However, at this point if you didn't participate in the Alpha tests, this will be your best shot to getting selected. That aside, if you want to give it a try, here's how you do it:

If you did this guide, then congratulations, you were automatically entered into the drawing for the PSO2 Beta test!

First you must make sure your Browser is Japanese enabled. Here’s how you do it in Internet Explorer(if you use a different browser, you’re going to have to find out how to do this yourself).

1. Click on the Tools tab and select Internet Options
    2. Click the General tab in the Internet Options window and click the Languages button
    3. Click the Add button then choose Japanese to the list of languages, then click OK

After that, you should be able to navigate to this webpage: https://iway.isao.net/sega/mail_in.cgi?siteno=P1

I also recommend having a tab with Google Translate open just so you can copy/paste the Japanese into it to get a rough idea of what it says in case you get stuck anytime during this registration process.

Anyway, enter your desired email address in this yellow box, then click the blue button:

An email should be sent to the address. Within that email is a link. The link should bring you to a page that looks like this:

In the 生年月日 section is where you enter your birthday. (Year-Month-Day). Example: 1990-03-13

In the SEGA ID section… Well… You enter your desired Sega ID. The button underneath it will let you know if the name is available. (Blue/Yellow means its available. Red/Yellow means it isn’t.)

In the パスワード section, you enter your desired password. In the (再入力)パスワード section you enter the same password as confirmation. (Has to be between 8 and 16 characters long. I also think you may be required to have at least 1 number and 1 letter in the password, although I’m not 100% sure)

After that there should be a checkbox to receive news from Sega. Might as well leave that checked.

After all the information is filled, click the submit button at the bottom of the page. It’ll then bring you to another page showing you the information you’ve entered. If it’s all correct, then click the FIRST button on the page to confirm it. The second button will send you back.

Now it’ll bring you to a page saying you’ve been sent another email. Congratulations, you’ve completed your SEGA ID registration. There should be a button in the middle of the page. Click on it to bring you to another page where it will let you register for additional services.

The 4th one down(ファンタシースターオンライン2 メールマガジン ) is to subscribe to the PSO2 newsletter. Click on the button underneath it.

It’ll show a terms of service agreement, click on the first button. Then it’ll bring you to a form to fill out. The first two boxes are for your First and Last name respectively.

The second pair of boxes are for your name again, but it must be in katakana. (You can pretty much copy/paste anything you want into here).

Now here’s a slightly difficult part. The next 3 sections are for an address. I recommend you finding a Japanese business/company address and copy/pasting the info into these sections. The first pair of boxes is for a zip code. The next box is where you enter an address. The last 3 boxes are for a phone number.

Finally, it’ll ask for your gender. = male. = female. Choose one, then click the first button.

***For all of the name and address sections, you have to enter them in Japanese. For the name sections, the first one has to be in Hiragana. The second name section you have to use Katana. And finally in the business section, you must use Hiragana once again. For the Hiragana, you can just use Google Translate to convert the text into Japanese. As for the Katakana, there are plenty of converters out there if you search google.

If you’ve successfully completed the form, it’ll bring you to another page saying that you’ve been sent an email confirmation.

And there you have it! You are now registered with a SEGA ID and are subscribed to the PSO2 newsletter.
    Last edited by •Col•; Mar 26, 2012 at 01:03 PM.

Thanks for the guide but you seem very vague on the address part I've seem to have figured it out for the most part although I get an error page after for signing up to the newsletter saying

"ネットワークが混雑しています
    しばらくしてからもう一度やり直してください"

Which from what I can tell means some kind of connection error? Not sure if it's still possible to sign up for the newsletter?

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

I get stuck at the company info part. If i look at the form the zip code example it gives is 123-4567 but when i look on the wev for example a sushi resaurant i get Sushi Dai, 6-21-2 Tsukiji, Chuo-ku.

Now i assume the 6-21-2 is the zip but that doesnt match te example or anything. Also do you need to fill the entire form in katakana?

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.