Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Unhappy No SEGA games @ E3

All of the games being shown at E3 have been released over at IGN.com and there are no SEGA games at all. So does mean that we won't get any new info or screenshots & videos until TGS? I was hoping to see some Barta soon.

I honestly wasn't expecting any news on PSO2 at E3 considering there hasn't been any word of it coming to the US yet. (I don't expect there to be any information regarding that until the game reaches or leaves beta first) I look forward to TGS. (though not only for PSO2)

Click image to visit my Youtube channel and subscribe if you like what you see.

Ah damn this hurt's my feelings,I've been telling people to look forward to E3 all this time..
    Last one called,but the first one finished.

Well that's not the entire full list for E3 so there's still a chance Sega might show up before E3 begins.

Quote Originally Posted by t3hVeG View Post
    I honestly wasn't expecting any news on PSO2 at E3 considering there hasn't been any word of it coming to the US yet. (I don't expect there to be any information regarding that until the game reaches or leaves beta first) I look forward to TGS. (though not only for PSO2)
    ^This.

If not for PSO2, I was hoping for any info on a US release for PSP2I
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Read the paragraph IGN wrote before the list -- I've reproduced it here for super-easy attentive reading fun!

"IGN's E3 Big Games List compiles all the titles confirmed by publishers or developers. There are plenty more games we know or expect -- this list isn't for those. These are the things that have been promised publicly or told to us on the record. Check the list. Come back to it often."

How about we don't count our chickens before they hatch, huh? And come on, would they really release every single game that' going to be shown at E3 beforehand when such a big part of E3 is surprise game and hardware reveals? If they were going to do that, then this list would have launch titles for Nintendo's new console and the name of the console.

Basically, what I'm trying to tell you under the guise of making fun of you is don't give up hope so early!

True it's a still a month until E3 and SEGA might surprise us,so come on PSO2!!
    Last edited by Corey Blue; May 3, 2011 at 12:59 PM.
    Last one called,but the first one finished.

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    All of the games being shown at E3 have been released over at IGN.com and there are no SEGA games at all. So does mean that we won't get any new info or screenshots & videos until TGS? I was hoping to see some Barta soon.
    There's definitely going to be SEGA games at E3, at the very least they're going to have Sonic Generations there.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

<fingers crossed>