Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

That import option is for store content, you don't need to do anything for the other stuff.

Eagerly awaiting Eva 3.0 MESeele's Avatar

I see. How do I access the free items from the dlc then? (given that I downloaded the batch from the website)

Ah, you're right about the missions. They are indeed available. I'm now running around everywhere trying to find the items haha. Unless they're already sitting in my box (which would be slightly painful to see), how do I 'get' them? Hate to be a nuisance, but I haven't done this before. Checked the costume shop and they're not on sale, checked my room, but no new options have popped up...
    Last edited by MESeele; May 17, 2011 at 02:02 PM.

Where did you see that the costumes were included? Are you sure he didn't just mean the old free vanilla DL missions, which are in the game?

Probably just have to wait for the store to come back up, if ever, and download and use that import option.

Quote Originally Posted by MESeele View Post
    Hmmm. I've done the dlc correctly on US vanilla. But I'm having trouble with this.

Location is SAVE DATA > NPJH50332DL > DLM.dat & PSUDOWN.dat (the latter's there so I could try and import the vanilla items over.

In the import menu, I'm choosing the bottom one "Download Item Import".

In the new menu
    • /kanji/ Import. (The important stuff is kanji, so I don't know)
    • Costume Import
    • that /kanji/ item Import (I assume it the free item imports)
    • Stop importing.

I can select any of the 3 and I just get the same message "There is no __ item data". So it's either not seeing it or I messed up. I'm guessing the latter. Can anyone shed some light on how I screwed this up?
    NPJH50332DL is the DL folder for Infinity. The folder for vanilla is NPJH50043DL. If you don't have that then you don't have any vanilla content downloaded. You'll have to wait for the Japanese PSN to come back up.

Edit: Your problem is probably that you're trying to import the US DLC. When PSN comes back download all the costumes again for PSPo2 JP.
    Last edited by Aine; May 17, 2011 at 10:57 PM.

Hmmm, if that's the case I'll try and shift the vanilla dlc to the folder you mentioned. As for US dlc, I'm pretty sure we never got any. JP dlc works on vanilla. I'll just create the new folder and hope for the best, since it should contain the new costumes that came out for vanilla as well. (I downloaded the batch from the website, not through psn)

As for infinity dlc containing costumes, I admit that was wishful thinking on my part. That may very well not be the case. I just figured it was the same as the vanilla, in that it contained all free dlc up to date.

Thanks Aine, I'll give this a shot tomorrow. If it still doesn't work, I'll just throw on the patience switch until jpn psn comes back around.

Lets make something clear really quick. The free download costumes and weapons that were put in Infinity's data were (and still are) only available from the PSN. You won't get any of the download items from the official site.

Quote Originally Posted by MESeele View Post
    Hmmm, if that's the case I'll try and shift the vanilla dlc to the folder you mentioned. As for US dlc, I'm pretty sure we never got any. JP dlc works on vanilla. I'll just create the new folder and hope for the best, since it should contain the new costumes that came out for vanilla as well. (I downloaded the batch from the website, not through psn)
    Yeah, you confused me when you said you were using the DLC on US vanilla. I just remembered that some US players downloaded the JP DLC and put it in their game. That DLC only contains the missions - you need to download the clothes and weapons from PSN, as Mike said. Also, the vanilla DLC missions are included in the Infinity game data by default, so putting the old DLC mission data into the new folder isn't necessary and will probably screw things up.
    Last edited by Aine; May 18, 2011 at 03:23 AM.

Oh. I didn't know it was only missions on the vanilla dlc as well.

Thanks guys, guess the only option is to be patient. And make a jpn psn account when it comes back on.