Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Modern Warfare 3

Just got an email from Amazon about this years Crime of Decency Macho Wankfest 3 release. Well I can safely say that Battlefield 3, released 4 days before should suitably batter and bruise MW3 release. I won't be buying another COD title. They're rapidly degraded in quality over the years it's falling in love with it's own image and the quality and depth is suffering. Nowadays it relies on overtly cinematic scenes which are played out to you instead of you actually playing the game, the FPS genre is just getting so tedious. I gave up at Modern Warfare (the original).

I've played the other titles since but they've got as much depth as a puddle, and the constant mention of zombies is infuriating, just play Killing Floor see where it all began, and where it still excels with over 150+ levels and just a much better gameplay experience...anyays.

They're pricing MW3 for consoles at £55...ridiculous. Rather funny though, they know they can charge £10 more than any other console game and these retards will happily buy it and be hanging on for the next COD release. However i'm confident BF3 will wipe the floor with COD, and rightly so.

Still, November we're spoilt for choice with releases... BF3, Skyrim, Hitman 5... good times all round But I wouldn't touch MW3 with a crud encrusted barge pole

Tifa
    Last edited by AOI_Tifa_Lockhart; May 17, 2011 at 06:35 AM.
    Desktop - Intel i7 6700K 4.0 Ghz, Nvidia 1080 GTX Founders Edition, 16GB 3000 Mhz DDR4 RAM, Samsung 49" CHG 90 UltraWide HDR QLED Gaming Monitor

Laptop - Intel i7 2.8 Ghz (IvyBridge), ATI 7970 2 GB, 16 GB (1866 Mhz) DDR RAM, 17" Display

"Raghagragh, I don't like this game series."

If there's no Titan mode, I'm not buying it.

I'm not interested in either FFA deathmatches or the turtle-slow agony of conquest mode.
    "Sword logic? That's cute."

Yeah man, those teaser trailers with no gameplay really indicate that the game is going to be trash!
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

I don't see why a lot of people are always hating on COD. It's not the best game in the world, but it is entertaining. Judging by the amount of people who still play the COD franchise, there still doing good. Single player mode has been pretty good for the most part, and the multiplayer has always been simple and easy to get into.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

Quote Originally Posted by joefro View Post
    Yeah man, those teaser trailers with no gameplay really indicate that the game is going to be trash!
    It has Call of Duty in the name, it's already trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarode View Post
    It has Call of Duty in the name, it's already trash.
    I just didn't know people can see the future yet, but alas we have discovered a way to do that too.
    You shouldn't be expecting big changes in a game like this, it's probably gonna stick to the same formula which people have come to love. That doesn't make it trash, it doesn't make it necessarily good either. But for everyone who talks down to this game so much, ask yourself this? Can you make a better game? Hell No.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

I don't like Call of Duty.

No big deal. Gears 3 comes out in, what, September? I'll be set.

Eagerly awaiting Eva 3.0 MESeele's Avatar

Or they could make a Timesplitters4! Or rare could get their collective ass in gear and make a Perfect Dark sequel that doesn't cause me to bleed from my eyes.

I don't like Call of Duty because its defining a road to the future of gaming. With Modern Warfare being one of the fastest selling games and MW2 as THE fastest selling game of all time, more and more developers will focus on just FPSs and nothing else. We are heading towards another video game crash if this continues.

Guess who's to blame? The developers? Nope, the gamers. Those people who happily paid for OVERPRICED DLC for MW2 and Black Ops are justifying Activision's reasons for raising the prices on their games and everything. More developers and publishers are mostly likely to follow suit. It's so irritating.
    Last edited by Ishia; May 17, 2011 at 01:39 PM.