Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    E3 takes place somewhere in southern California and basically nobody can get in unless it's media and fans that pay an excessive amount to get in. Usually happens during June, and lasts a week if I recall right. Youtube has a dedicated channel to E3 and showcases just about everything revealed during the event.
    If I remember right, the event takes place at the L.A. Convention Center. My dad was able to go some moons ago from his job having some sort of contest. But yeah, getting in is a challenge in itself if you want to attend.

Entity of the ORN Empire
    The Sword of Judgement Cora Solais

I'll be there for all 3 days, and I am finally now realizing it. I'm ridiculously excited, and although it's not on the top of my wish list, I am hoping to see an English Infinity being demoed there.
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

likes unlikely crossovers Magitek_X's Avatar

I'm going to guess that Infinity has not been announced for US release, just like VC3 isn't announced for US release. Dammit Sega.

Quote Originally Posted by Magitek_X View Post
    I'm going to guess that Infinity has not been announced for US release, just like VC3 isn't announced for US release. Dammit Sega.
    Clearly it's Thursday and E3 ends Friday.Also Sega is being very,very stupid with the remakes of Sonic games which clearly no one wants to buy any more stupid remake HD versions.
    VC3 and Infinity will probably have to be announced in Gamescom'11,which takes place September or Novemeber I think and they're mostly responsible with giving us previews or release dates of the most best games for this fall/winter.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Data:
    Sieghart Beast M Lv140

Quote Originally Posted by Gintoki-kun View Post
    Clearly it's Thursday and E3 ends Friday.Also Sega is being very,very stupid with the remakes of Sonic games which clearly no one wants to buy any more stupid remake HD versions.
    VC3 and Infinity will probably have to be announced in Gamescom'11,which takes place September or Novemeber I think and they're mostly responsible with giving us previews or release dates of the most best games for this fall/winter.
    Define no one.

That aside, just wait a biiit longer. If no announcement by the later times you mentioned, then it's time to make a decisive move.

It looks like there isn't going to be any news on PSPo2i right now. I guess I could use a break from phantasy star, and there are plenty of DQ games I haven't finished yet.

As much as I hate to say this but, I really do not see PSP2I coming stateside anytime at all. Sega has took too much time in this annoucement and they haven't even talked about VC3 also.

Best thing to do is play the Japanese Version of the game.

Hi everyone, I have some unfortunate news for us all.

I met up with RubyEclipse at the SEGA booth and asked him the question that is on many of our minds here at PSOW: "Will there be an English release of PSPo2: Infinity?"

Here is the response that I was given:

As much as I would love to see an English release of Infinity, SEGA West is currently not looking at further PSP development. Games like PSPo2 and Valkyria Chronicles 2 did not sell nearly as well as we had hoped that they would. Also, we all have to take into account the heavy amount of piracy that plagues the West. It may happen at some point, but there are currently no plans for it.

In a nutshell, we can blame poor sales and pirates. His response also leads me to believe that we will not be seeing Valkyria Chronicles 3, either. We also discussed how we are both excited for PSO2 and how SEGA is going full-force with that project. Ruby also owns a Japanese copy of Infinity, but he didn't appear to know that Max Attack Infinity is currently live. My guess is that it is because of how busy he has been with E3 preparation.
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

In a small town in a big county in a big state.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleJG View Post
    Hi everyone, I have some unfortunate news for us all.

I met up with RubyEclipse at the SEGA booth and asked him the question that is on many of our minds here at PSOW: "Will there be an English release of PSPo2: Infinity?"

Here is the response that I was given:

As much as I would love to see an English release of Infinity, SEGA West is currently not looking at further PSP development. Games like PSPo2 and Valkyria Chronicles 2 did not sell nearly as well as we had hoped that they would. Also, we all have to take into account the heavy amount of piracy that plagues the West. It may happen at some point, but there are currently no plans for it.

In a nutshell, we can blame poor sales and pirates. His response also leads me to believe that we will not be seeing Valkyria Chronicles 3, either. We also discussed how we are both excited for PSO2 and how SEGA is going full-force with that project. Ruby also owns a Japanese copy of Infinity, but he didn't appear to know that Max Attack Infinity is currently live. My guess is that it is because of how busy he has been with E3 preparation.
    All right I guess it's time to break out CFW and make an english patch that works with not only the UMD copy but also works on OFW.

Well, looks like the answer for release of English PSP2i is "No". I'm not holding my breath for this great game to come over.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?