Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pso_crash View Post
    I thought the release of the 3DS would hurt PSP sales and keeping developers from releasing less popular franchises over here. Instead the PSP currently has some great new releases on the console market and is very popular.

are you kidding me? have you seen the NGP? the 3DS can go *do what ever it needs to* to itself.... i would honestly be happy if th NGP came out and the right after the PSP2i with upgraded graphics =).

I don't think it will be announced. But it would be cool.
    - [Playing Guitar] -
    http://www.youtube.com/user/CrackerCrums Check out my Youtube

Yea, maybe I'm just dreaming. It was just one of those games I was really looking forward to in 2011.

What I would like to hear is a new Phantasy Star game for the NGP

I'm starting to lose faith in an international release with Sega only caring about their Japanese fans in all...

In a small town in a big county in a big state.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Flint View Post
    I'm starting to lose faith in an international release with Sega only caring about their Japanese fans in all...
    Well I wouldn't be suprised if they made this and PSO2 the last of the Phantasy Star series and end it pemanently. So with that in order I think they will bring it state side with the series last dying breath, because I doubt Sega could stand to lose as many fans(approximately enough to finally drive SoA under or lose support from SoJ aka. Sega's worldwide headquarters ) as they would lose if they left the PS series off at PSP2 series in America.

Quote Originally Posted by joshboyd1209 View Post
    Well I wouldn't be suprised if they made this and PSO2 the last of the Phantasy Star series and end it pemanently.
    This! I hate to admit it, but I think I'm finally get to that state where I'm getting tired of trying to stay up to date with gaming. I find myself playing the same old games I've played for years (aka PSO for my Gamecube), much more than any of the many new games I have for PS3, DS, and Wii. Heck, I even play the classic playstation games I downloaded for my PSP more than most of the actual PSP games I have, even though I've already beaten them all when I played them when they first came out. I almost won't even mind if these games end up being the last of the whole Phantasy Star series, especially seeing as PSP2i is exactly what I wanted in a game, I don't know what else I can get from it. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be proven wrong, but I can honestly say that I'm satisfied now. I just keep waiting for that announcement that it's coming to English, and then I can be happy forever.
    PSP2:
    Irving Lv.167 M-Newman H:16 R:8 F:15 V:30
    Eilie Lv.51 F-Beast H:4 R:1 F:1 V:5

I like both old and new. Old still holds a bit more of a special place in my heart though, with PSO.

I doubt they'll announce it at E3, but I think it stands a pretty good chance of a Stateside release eventually. They've brought every other portable PS game here, why not this one?
    "Here is the map. All the info is there, except for the info that isn't there." -Onett Librarian
    Let's Play something.
    PSO2 Alpha:
    Level 20 HUnewearl:Level 20 RAmarl:Level 20 FOnewearl:Level 18 HUcaseal

Now I am having negative thoughts about Sega not even caring for the Portable games because if you look at Infinity,it has Max Cross as a Offline Tactical Mission,Max X hasn't been released for the Official US vanilla version as a DLC.They're probably going to invest more into PSO2,already been covered by Aaron Webb.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Data:
    Sieghart Beast M Lv140