Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

That's unfortunate for people who were waiting for an English release. It hints and PSO2 and PSVita development though.

That truly is unfortunate. Looks like this might be the first PS game to never come stateside.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Eagerly awaiting Eva 3.0 MESeele's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joshboyd1209 View Post
    All right I guess it's time to break out CFW and make an english patch that works with not only the UMD copy but also works on OFW.
    Fishing for praise on the internet. The lake may be vast and contain innumerable fish, but nobody will ever get a bite.

As for infinity, well, it may be a new game in its own right, but it's seen as an addition by all too many. It seems sega of america is included in that.
    Last edited by MESeele; Jun 10, 2011 at 09:45 PM.

Well that settles it for me. Its time for me to import psp infinity in the near futuee.

Now I just need to decide if I want to buy it on jp psn or get a physical copy.

PSO2 D-Gold(Caseal) Reina (Duman) Ship 2

This is TERRIBLE news.
    I can't believe the pirates finally won and caused everyone to not get a game. The pirates always claim about how harmless they are and how they don't hurt anyone, well this certainly proves that wrong. (Though, I wasn't really aware that everyone & their dog pirated psp2) The portable PS's over here always seemed sorta niche.

AND wasn't it claimed earlier somewhere that Psp2 did fairly well??
    Remember that "Does Sega pay attention to pre-orders thread" on here?

Plus, got to wonder if it's not 'vita fever' where companies just instinctivly abandon everything the minute a new system is announced, even if it's ages away from release.

Josh Boyd:
    YES PLEASE. I am one of the people who loves looking at the plot as well as enjoying the online gameplay. I am intensely curious about the whole 'duman thing' and how the game was reported to hint at pso2 in some way. If there are actual plans for a fan-eng-patch of some kind I am totally behind it. I would offer help but I'm yet rather useless at JP translation not involving the google button.

I am actually studying JP to try and play better my import I got a while back of this game. But I know I'll never hit the point where I can read the dialoges to any good degree.

What can the people do who actually WANT to play through story while understanding it?
    I never touched story on inf...was just going to wait eng ver. to do it.
    Count me extremely dissapointed.

In a small town in a big county in a big state.

Quote Originally Posted by AzureBlaze View Post
    This is TERRIBLE news.
    I can't believe the pirates finally won and caused everyone to not get a game. The pirates always claim about how harmless they are and how they don't hurt anyone, well this certainly proves that wrong. (Though, I wasn't really aware that everyone & their dog pirated psp2) The portable PS's over here always seemed sorta niche.

Plus, got to wonder if it's not 'vita fever' where companies just instinctivly abandon everything the minute a new system is announced, even if it's ages away from release.

Josh Boyd:
    YES PLEASE. I am one of the people who loves looking at the plot as well as enjoying the online gameplay. I am intensely curious about the whole 'duman thing' and how the game was reported to hint at pso2 in some way. If there are actual plans for a fan-eng-patch of some kind I am totally behind it. I would offer help but I'm yet rather useless at JP translation not involving the google button.

I am actually studying JP to try and play better my import I got a while back of this game. But I know I'll never hit the point where I can read the dialoges to any good degree.

What can the people do who actually WANT to play through story while understanding it?
    I never touched story on inf...was just going to wait eng ver. to do it.
    Count me extremely dissapointed.
    Well I was just going to use an internet translator, but I need a hex editor first.

Quote Originally Posted by joshboyd1209 View Post
    Well I was just going to use an internet translator, but I need a hex editor first.
    Auto-Translators are wildly inaccurate. Believe me. I read / speak / write Japanese and I've had friends respond to me by using text fed through something like Google or Babelfish. It comes out... bizarre, fragmented, and details of certain sentences tend to get lost in translation, to say the least.

If you're serious about what you intend to do, I'd suggest either learning Japanese, or finding someone who knows the language and would be willing to help.

YES PLEASE. I am one of the people who loves looking at the plot as well as enjoying the online gameplay.
    I wouldn't hold my breath.

I know it did particularly well in Japan but I'm not even sure if it broke 200,000 copies in Europe and the USA combined.

the best you could probally hope for is someone to do menu/item translations like what exists for monster hunter portable 3. story dialouge is usually encrypted.

NC, USA (Online though, you may find me in the unofficial PSOW chat @ http://psoworld.weebly.com/)

Yeah, if they could get a menu/item translation that some how works with OFW, I'll be pleased. Of course, with the fact that the 6.39 update recently tried to brick my PSP by failing, I'm not sure I want OFW on my PSP any more..

{-} Sig is outdated. Now on Team: ChibiRoar. I'll update eventually... {-}

TemprusofTime @ Deviantart (Novice MMD User)

PSOW on mibbit---
    BTW, yes I'm one of those guy gamers that plays nothing but girl characters. There a problem with that?