Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Let's Be Honest. The Game Looks Bad.

The HUD and other graphics look bland and boring like PSU. The weapons so far look pretty run of the mill. It doesn't have that unique and colorful exotic style that PSO has on any of its content. It looks like a very generic free to play ORPG. Sad to say but it doesn't look very fun or innovative like PSO was. Looks like a cash cow with no purpose other than to milk a franchise that's out of ideas. Not trying to be an ass but I'm hugely disappointed with the lack of soul that I've seen in this game so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell View Post
    Not trying to be an ass but I'm hugely disappointed with the lack of soul that I've seen in this game so far.
    Yeah man, all 4 minutes of it.

Pathetic ignorance is pathetic.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

I think the safest bet towards anything at this point is to "wait", and see where it goes towards its final build. I for one am reserving my judgement for when people get in on the Alpha and start showing what bells and whistles are currently in place. Right now all we got is one looksie at what the game looks like. Just one. And it wasn't much.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Jun 9, 2011 at 12:01 AM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    I think the safest bet towards anything at this point is to "wait", and see where it goes towards its final build. I for one am reserving my judgement for when people get in on the Alpha and start showing what bells and whistles are currently in place. Right now all we got is one looksie at what the game looks like. Just one. And it wasn't much.
    Like so, so that's what we should do. That's what i'm going to do, anyway.

LOL at saying I'm ignorant. I'm always right. I specifically love the, "It's only a beta" people. Extravagant denial that leads all the way up to the end of production before they suddenly vanish when they realize it sucks and they can't live their sugar coated lifestyle with a straight face and move onto another franchise only to return again when a new game is announced. I love those failures. From the trailer there is absolutely nothing new. In fact, it has the same PSU structural garbage that failed in the past.

I'm always right.
    ^Stopped reading here.

Obvious troll account is obvious.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

How 2 make E-Z troll thread.

NB4 people actually realize all the phantasy star games suck in general anyway.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Ok, Mister Negative. If you expect something to be that bad, it usually is... for you. Don't go spoiling the fun for people who like the game, and want to play it.

The HUD and other graphics look bland and boring like PSU. The weapons so far look pretty run of the mill. It doesn't have that unique and colorful exotic style that PSO has on any of its content. It looks like a very generic free to play ORPG. Sad to say but it doesn't look very fun or innovative like PSO was. Looks like a cash cow with no purpose other than to milk a franchise that's out of ideas. Not trying to be an ass but I'm hugely disappointed with the lack of soul that I've seen in this game so far.
    Umm... all we've seen of it so far was a pre-Alpha video, nothing else.

Have you seen the old E3 2004 video of PSU? It looked DRASTICALLY different than the end result.

Give it some time first; we can bitch about it when it's actually done, lol.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone