Question Trouble starting game, help?

My game kept doing this but now it's not working all together, i'll go to the menu screen where it says: start game, exit game, patch download, and user id, and where it says start game will be grey. I'll put my password back in but i get a message that says to renew my client or not a proper loader. The thing is that I've overwritten it twice, the first time fixed it some but it still didn't work after the second time. And I've tried to use a shortcut, online.exe, and the other one........help?

Since PSO-World doesn't condone or permit discussion of specifics of private servers, you might have a bit of an easier time getting in depth help from the forum of the server in question.

Forum of the server?

Yes, since the official, non-Japanese SEGA Blue Burst servers were taken down quite some time ago.

Oh, but idk where to go, i only have about 4 months all together of play time. I haven't really read up on much.

To be frank, Google is your friend. Because of the rules of PSO-World, you won't get much help regarding non-official server help and info beyond ambiguous discussion that makes no mention of exactly what server you are playing on. I really wish I could help more, but that's just the way things are here.

Ok, thanks though.