Thread: Slowing Down...

Default Slowing Down...

I've noticed that there aren't as many people here as there were when I first came to PSOWorld. The forums were far more active, as I remember. People haven't logged on in maybe a year now, and you don't know whether or not if they simply don't want to come here anymore, or they forgot their passwords(not everyone does auto-sign in), or if the worst happened.

Really, i'm just hoping that the amount of activity from then returns when PSO2 is finally released.

Yeah, I would attribute it to the loss of interest caused by PSU's many flubs. Less people playing the game, less people discuss it on the forums.

Oh Rauga don't worry. Like you said, the activity will go up a lot when PSO2 releases. Which will be a lot of time from now on by the way.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

The state of things does seem a little awkward at the moment. In the past you'd usually have most of the community either focusing on 1-2 PS titles (like PSO + classics, or PSO + PSU, etc). A few releases have come and gone, and the PS fan focus seems to be in some sort of flux between a few titles, and anticipation. At this point, I think we'll see most of the focus and return of members come back for PSO2, and a possible translated release of PSP2i.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

On Sylverant.

The game is going on 11+ years old man, sort of the status quo for specific forums.

I honestly thought things were down in "mag-items" section and when I cam here to OT for the first time I thought "HOLY SH!T there are a TON of people still active I didn't know about...!"

I think this forum is doing pretty well for it springing from a game that's been basically obsolete for at least 6-8(DC).

I'm sure it'll be plenty alive when PSO2 arrives.

It probably still would be if the PC servers for PSU were still up.

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Rauga View Post
    I've noticed that there aren't as many people here as there were when I first came to PSOWorld. The forums were far more active, as I remember. People haven't logged on in maybe a year now, and you don't know whether or not if they simply don't want to come here anymore, or they forgot their passwords(not everyone does auto-sign in), or if the worst happened.

Really, i'm just hoping that the amount of activity from then returns when PSO2 is finally released.
    Things happen, people move on. Look at it this way. Not many sites can claim the age of PSOW itself and still have the active user base it currently does.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.