Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    I would soooooooo love to see a bunch of forces make the SEED see the light. ^_^
    ...And lots of Masterforces have a light element rod on their palette (with no support techs!).

another update worth the happy dance

Can't wait to go PA lvling again. It'll feel like 2007 all over again.

Fuck yeah!

I can't wait to tear apart those blasted DARK MAPS on a Light tech leveling spree. ^_^

To commemorate these light techs....anyone want to get together and start raiding SEED MAPS endlessly in a quest of techer revenge for all the blasted times we have been wrecked from the injustice of only having regrants as a light tech?

I would soooooooo love to see a bunch of forces make the SEED see the light. ^_^
    Let's see....

Grants: A pillar of light (multitarget...it's basically a Ra- tech)
    Damgrants: A beam of light (also multitarget)
    Nagrants: Homing light projectiles (obv. multitarget)

Yeah, it's gonna be a festival of fireworks there.

As for techs, I would honestly go for Foverse, Sabarta and Sazonde...I find them very useful (at least they are on PSP2i)...now I wonder why they didnt release them all in a single update.
    Last edited by Crysteon; Jun 23, 2011 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crysteon View Post
    Let's see....

Grants: A pillar of light (multitarget...it's basically a Ra- tech)
    Damgrants: A beam of light (also multitarget)
    Nagrants: Homing light projectiles (obv. multitarget)

Yeah, it's gonna be a festival of fireworks there.

As for techs, I would honestly go for Foverse, Sabarta and Sazonde...I find them very useful (at least they are on PSP2i)...now I wonder why they didnt release them all in a single update.
    Compatibility.

PSP II is a newer game with a more updated engine and better AI programming and changes to the battle mechanics. Its easier to port things to something new than it is to take something from a newer game and have it work in an older like. AoTI is much older than PSP II and has different networking as well as dealing with gameguard/Nprotect.

Its safer to release updates bit by bit too because if an error does occur it becomes easier to isolate rather than releasing it all at once and searching all the code for hours to weeks at a time to find errors.

I do the very same thing Crys, like in my server recently I had nine updates to release and the ones I released were:

~Damage Zones are disabled in 1v1 pvp combat declarations
    ~Classes no longer have their skill bars disabled for 8 seconds after using their class specials.
    ~Map 3: Both Races will by default control the territory closest to their gates. No more of that "yay we control the town at start, lets go raid human maps" BS.
    ~Teleport-Spiking no longer works, Good luck resetting your bars per chain ya good for nothings.

Had I released all nine, there is no way in hell I could isolate the problem fast enough to be efficient, even with my experience.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by VectormanX View Post
    another update worth the happy dance

Can't wait to go PA lvling again. It'll feel like 2007 all over again.
    Lmao!

This is one nice update

My only issue is I have to level everyone of these now.. and the PA boost just went lol

Looks like Masterforce is about to dominate the hive.
    Xbox 360 Masterforce Guide+TA
    PSU: Aeris: Elite Masterforce 800AP
    PSO2: Aeris: Force / noob

so because i havent seen any of this stuff before, i've been looking up videos and such but...

I can't find videos or pictures of NaGrants, or any other spells but I have heard of "sa" spells...

does anyone have any videos or pictures of these?
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Compatibility.

PSP II is a newer game with a more updated engine and better AI programming and changes to the battle mechanics. Its easier to port things to something new than it is to take something from a newer game and have it work in an older like. AoTI is much older than PSP II and has different networking as well as dealing with gameguard/Nprotect.

Its safer to release updates bit by bit too because if an error does occur it becomes easier to isolate rather than releasing it all at once and searching all the code for hours to weeks at a time to find errors.

I do the very same thing Crys, like in my server recently I had nine updates to release and the ones I released were:

~Damage Zones are disabled in 1v1 pvp combat declarations
    ~Classes no longer have their skill bars disabled for 8 seconds after using their class specials.
    ~Map 3: Both Races will by default control the territory closest to their gates. No more of that "yay we control the town at start, lets go raid human maps" BS.
    ~Teleport-Spiking no longer works, Good luck resetting your bars per chain ya good for nothings.

Had I released all nine, there is no way in hell I could isolate the problem fast enough to be efficient, even with my experience.
    I wouldnt justify their update delivery strategies and testing procedures that much, though. As it was revealed by certain private server, all PAs were added to the game data at the same time we had to download that humongous 520Mb patch the day MAI was released as event.

They had like 2 months for tweaking and testing those PAs...they would have even patched stuff referent to PAs in posterior updates until today without us noticing (of course, a normal user will never notice...he will just complain of the bunch of files he/she needs to download).

I totally agree that releasing a big update in little chunks is a good idea, but that wouldnt justify the efficiency of their testing phase. Your case is totally valid, since it's only one person working on it, and it's believeable you're taking your time finding a problem...but what about them? arent they more than one person doing the job? Boy, I've worked in other online games private servers (as a hobby, if you ask me, lolz) and I know how testing and bug fixing phases work...and I know it's a pain when some unexpected stuff pops up and you have to take several hours looking for what's wrong....but it was just a single person working on it...

Oh well, let's see what happens. I was expecting a big picture from them...but at least we will be getting some really useful PAs :/ (THAT, if they dont nerf Blade Destruction and Skadd even more ¬¬x)

yah for more pa's time to grind amp boost and then wait patiently for the new stuff

http://gundamwing09.deviantart.com/ (Updated 8/7/2012 Comment if you like!)

Hrm just realized this is basically the first time since I started on JP that we won't have some sort of boosted mission, GBR, or Event going on....WHAT DO!?