Default Do you think they will ever put PSPo2 blasts?

As title says. I don't really care as I'd probably keep my kitty, but y'know, seems like they'll add Mirage Blasts, and there are a crapton of SUVs already. we had the same 4 beasts (two of them being dorectly useless) since day 0.

A little luv for us?
    Last edited by Darki; Jun 28, 2011 at 08:26 AM.

It's possible but unlikely. They've adjusted the existing ones to be less, well, crap... and that's not worked too well because Espada still rules the roost.

Best thing about the new nanoblasts is the animations. The female animations are horribad, but the new ones can actually hit things more than twice a week. I suppose with the new PAs they could shoehorn in the new animations, but it's work.

Making all three selectable based on level would be cool too; lv50 for silver, lv70 for gold, lv100 for black?

It sets a precedent though, if they do this for beasts people are going to want dumans, which they've already said they're not going to do.

It was hinted during the 3rd update campaign that they would put a SUV-like system for Humans and Newmans, but that doesnt ensure it may be Mirage Blasts...the optimal circumstances state that they should be Mirage Blasts, but SoJ is not exactly the most optimal when it comes to stuff like that, :/.

I dont even use Nanoblast on my beast. It sucks so hard. I'm PRAYING they add new Nanoblasts.