Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

WT was never a Sucky class, Just harder to play it since ppl like to take it easy. WT is your Best friend to help you do your combo's or the best meat shield that think's for itself and kick butt and sock up Dmg that you couldn't. And actually WT can out DPS even a FM on the JP sever's. My cast male WT out does a neuman female MF with shijin boost in MST. But honestly the only down side to this class is it's not fast and can't do speed runs very good so everyone on US sever think it sucks, However there are a whole lot more WT in the JP side that play it and others enjoy the class for it's multi-Purpose. It's a challenge class meant for Expert playing that actually enjoy fighting something and not babysit the enemies.

WT has always been a sucky class and always will be. Crappy support, sub-par melee and ranged damage, awful technic damage unless Newman (at that point you should be playing AT/MF/fT). Just a terrible class.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega-z View Post
    WT was never a Sucky class, Just harder to play it since ppl like to take it easy. WT is your Best friend to help you do your combo's or the best meat shield that think's for itself and kick butt and sock up Dmg that you couldn't. And actually WT can out DPS even a FM on the JP sever's. My cast male WT out does a neuman female MF with shijin boost in MST. But honestly the only down side to this class is it's not fast and can't do speed runs very good so everyone on US sever think it sucks, However there are a whole lot more WT in the JP side that play it and others enjoy the class for it's multi-Purpose. It's a challenge class meant for Expert playing that actually enjoy fighting something and not babysit the enemies.
    this and im am pissed with people saying it sucks it does not >:{
    Check out my channel:XbikXBd
    X360/JP
    Bd 180 Beast/ グリード Beast 180
    BD 180 Cast/Elie Neuman 108
    Elie 180 Neuman/ランファン Human
    Escalus 180 Human/Aigis Cast 111

Yes it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishia View Post
    Yes it does.
    Obligatory quoted for truth.

Just everything about it is bad. And lol if you honestly think WT will ever out damage a Fighmaster in real gameplay.

Not really. The way I have come to understand the classes on this game is that you always sacrifice vesatility for power and vice versa. There's not a more versatile class than WT in terms of weapon selection and available photon arts. WT will never be "the best" at anything but if the stats are close enough, sacrificing a little power is worth it. I think the recent jp update is pretty close to getting it right, although I wish GT and WT had some sort of plus/minus GAS customization in which you could sacrifice 10 lvs of support techs to gain 10 lvs of att techs and likewise.

I guess if someone finds having a lot of the bad weapons an excuse for playing a terrible class, that's their cup of tea.

Ok first of all u fucking know it all bitch, wartecher has no suck to it. Ur fagget ass has no clue like every1 else. twin claws wreck shit way better than dus majarra and has way better mobility. on jp server they can match ff damage with them. the usa server. they are a couple hundred behind. vivi danga is a good group attack wep. if we had less blocking, it would be better than jabroga. as for the lv 30 pa. It only matters on certain pa's. such as zubba and jabroga. lv wartech up and gas it out before talking shit ya bitches

Quote Originally Posted by w@rtech nation View Post
    Ok first of all u fucking know it all bitch, wartecher has no suck to it. Ur fagget ass has no clue like every1 else. twin claws wreck shit way better than dus majarra and has way better mobility. on jp server they can match ff damage with them. the usa server. they are a couple hundred behind. vivi danga is a good group attack wep. if we had less blocking, it would be better than jabroga. as for the lv 30 pa. It only matters on certain pa's. such as zubba and jabroga. lv wartech up and gas it out before talking shit ya bitches
    <3 and this^
    Check out my channel:XbikXBd
    X360/JP
    Bd 180 Beast/ グリード Beast 180
    BD 180 Cast/Elie Neuman 108
    Elie 180 Neuman/ランファン Human
    Escalus 180 Human/Aigis Cast 111

w@rtech nation, you need not use that kind of language to argue your point, regardless of its accuracy. It does little to further the WT cause to speak like that. Besides, out evasion is a very strong point with us due to the counter attack boosts in GAS. Abilities with long windups like ADance and Jabroga work very well since you are invincible during such counters.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)