Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Have you thought about splitting the priZes into 2x the prizes and price of the roulette in half?
    PSO2Pedia.info

Quote Originally Posted by Megha View Post
    Have you thought about splitting the priZes into 2x the prizes and price of the roulette in half?
    Like make 2 seperate roulettes?

Default :(

Sorry to hear your quitting Yoshi, I've spoken to you now and then and you seem like a good guy, and ive done trades with you, I hope you have a awesome life and such take care .

Sucks to see more regs leave but seeing how PSU ppl are treating USA servers. It comes as not a surprise. Even if that's not the case, have a good one. And to me personally the prizes don't out way the 90mil for a spot. Other roulette's (Delta's as an example) seemed more enticing & was cheaper.

Oops like what if you took half the prices and made the rewards half of what it is so more wins for people and half the price it's just very expensive for most people.
    PSO2Pedia.info

...let him do the roulette gimmick, its just a trick to earn more money, basically selling all those weps but in 'roulette' mode. not worth 90m 4 sh**

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDOKU View Post
    ...let him do the roulette gimmick, its just a trick to earn more money, basically selling all those weps but in 'roulette' mode. not worth 90m 4 sh**
    I have added everything up and I encourage you to do the same. If you do add everything up, you will find out that I have actually reduced the price of the roulette. But, lets stop this silly talk about the roulette, obviously it isn't going to work. The price is pretty high. 90m is pretty insane to gamble but it is not overpriced at all, unless I did my math wrong.

Anyways thanks everyone for the suggestions, I will just have to sell everything piece by piece. I will tell you how much money I made once everything is sold, it should be more than the amount I will get from the roulette.

Removed some items and Reduced the prize.

Sold 2 10/10 ADC - 29gb each
    Sold 10/10 46% Light Rucar 12gb
    Total = 70gb

Reduced the price by 25gbs and only removed those 3 items.
    25gbs x 37 = 92.5gbs

As you can see I reduced the price of the roulette by more than the 3 items are worth that I sold/removed.

New Price: 65mil buy in.
    Last edited by Yo$Hi; Jul 2, 2011 at 01:45 PM.

Wait 92.5 gbs to buy out the gamble

Quote Originally Posted by avenger7192 View Post
    Wait 92.5 gbs to buy out the gamble
    noo lol, just how much money I took out compared to the three items I sold.