Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I would like number 0 and 28 please tnx my GT is one bad b0y so u can contact me if/when it starts

7 please

I love this game, I just get way too bored of it. I play it 24/7 for a few days when something new comes out than after that I cannot stand it, just get bored and take breaks until a future update. My weapons and meseta just sit on my abandoned account. The game is turning into the demo; MGG, selling dirty pictures, scamming, neglect from GMs and I even saw some players spamming money glitch.

Anyways I will probably have to sell everything, if anyone has any offers just let me know.

I think it'll be a good idea to break it up like Megha suggested. Not a lot of people have that kind of meseta just laying around. Start of with just a few things at like 10-20mill a spot and see how that goes. Hope to see you on PSO2.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

How much would u sell the final inpact and pakudacs 10^s

Quote Originally Posted by *`*jill*`* View Post
    I think it'll be a good idea to break it up like Megha suggested. Not a lot of people have that kind of meseta just laying around. Start of with just a few things at like 10-20mill a spot and see how that goes. Hope to see you on PSO2.
    I might break it up, you have any suggestions on how I should do that? Like FM weapons will be one roulette and GM weapons another? And I am not sure if I will get PSO2. I really dislike how SEGA ran this game and honestly, idk if I will ever get another game made by SEGA.

Quote Originally Posted by avenger7192 View Post
    How much would u sell the final inpact and pakudacs 10^s
    looking for 70 gbs for the FI and whatever pakudacs are worth in shops.

Quote Originally Posted by Yo$Hi View Post
    I might break it up, you have any suggestions on how I should do that? Like FM weapons will be one roulette and GM weapons another?
    That sounds good, maybe do the final impact by itself. It shouldn't be hard to fill if it is fairly priced.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda