Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation JP PSU Free Course!

So, I'm trying to play PSU Free Course. I've followed the PSUpedia guide and the Youtube guide by cristfc. Everything went smoothly except for some reason I can't actually load into the game. I never get to the character selection screen.
    I haven't logged into the Sega site, fought with the captcha and am trying to find another solution to my problem before trying again. For the most part I think it wants me to register the game. Do I have to buy a registry key for the game first before being able to play free course? I am secretly hoping that being able to log into the sega site will allow me to play but it makes sense if I have to pay for the game first.
    My husband, on the other hand, was able to log in to his PSU sega account and it kept directing him to download the game. Mainly via SkeeD Receiver. Google translate seems to say something along the lines of downloading a specifically free version of the game. I didn't see any of that mentioned in the PSU pedia guide or the Youtube guide. So far I don't see any difference in any of the downloadable games.

I apologize if this is something I've just overlooked. I've been staring at a lot of Katakana and Hiragana for the past few hours.
    Can anyone shed some light on this?
    PSO2-Zoven-Ship2 www.geek-v.tumblr.com

Hi, welcome... I dont know about this error... but no need buy anything for play free course, its entirely free. You registered your username? You got error on site or on game? perhaps if you can provide a screen of error
    Never heard about this error...
    Sorry my bad english!

Thanks so much for replying. It's error no 62.
    I searched it and someone said it was related to the hack and you needed to change your password. This doesn't make sense for me as I just signed up today and even still have the randomly generated password.
    Last edited by vertigo; Jul 5, 2011 at 12:17 AM.

Your pass or id is wrong
    maybe you had caps lock on or something or you are just not typing the pass corectly

I just logged into the 'billing information' with that pass and ID though. Hmmm... maybe I'll see if I can get a 'forgot password' email or something.
    Is there a way to change the password from the billing menu?

edit: Now it's giving me Error 62? (That's the error my husband has been getting the entire time apparently) but that's the one that I read your password was reset.
    Last edited by vertigo; Jul 5, 2011 at 12:24 AM.

Unhappy

Yeah, I'm still getting the same Error 61. I changed my password and double checked my ID. It's exactly the same as it is on the site and in my emails as well as allowing me to log into the site. I really hit a wall here.
    My husband thought it might even be a problem with antivirus like it was when we played US PSU. But now he's just trying to re-install his NOD.
    Thanks for trying to help. Perhaps it's just not meant to be.

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo View Post
    Yeah, I'm still getting the same Error 61. I changed my password and double checked my ID. It's exactly the same as it is on the site and in my emails as well as allowing me to log into the site. I really hit a wall here.
    My husband thought it might even be a problem with antivirus like it was when we played US PSU. But now he's just trying to re-install his NOD.
    Thanks for trying to help. Perhaps it's just not meant to be.
    Error 61 is invalid username and/or password

Quote Originally Posted by THLPSC View Post
    Error 61 is invalid username and/or password
    Yeah, that's the problem. My ID and pass are working on the site. They allow me to get on the site to re-issue or change my pass and it also shows me my ID. I also have the emails that contain my ID and Pass and they are all the same thing. They all match up but for some reason I keep getting error 61. What's more mind boggling is that we, my husband and I, are somehow both making the same mistake of getting our Pass/IDs wrong? ...no matter how many times we change the password to something we are used to.

Maybe it's just an issue with the hacking that went on and whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo View Post
    Yeah, that's the problem. My ID and pass are working on the site. They allow me to get on the site to re-issue or change my pass and it also shows me my ID. I also have the emails that contain my ID and Pass and they are all the same thing. They all match up but for some reason I keep getting error 61. What's more mind boggling is that we, my husband and I, are somehow both making the same mistake of getting our Pass/IDs wrong? ...no matter how many times we change the password to something we are used to.

Maybe it's just an issue with the hacking that went on and whatnot.
    If you just recently created an account you would have not been affected by that because it only changed the passwords of people that had accounts at that time. Just a heads up capitalization of letters does matter.