Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Am I the only considering importing infinity because of..

Im really considering importing just because I have been online for the past few days and just about everyone is level 200 and im sure its safe to say atleast 97% just hacked their level/class. Its just kinda discouraging not because they are 200 but because they are 200 but cant chain ect. I realize with all the 200s its I guess easier to lvl at lower levels but it kinda sucks the fun out of it.
    Last edited by Kupokupo; Jul 13, 2011 at 08:59 PM.

The game has been out for almost a year now. It's highly probable that many of those level 200 players were legitimate.

The only reason why I imported was cause I was literally bored of everything in PSPo2. My friends there are great and all but doing the same missions over and over again every single night gets to you. It literally makes me fall asleep out of boredom.

Infinity is awesome. You should not hesitate to import it.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

I'm thinking of importing too but....Everytime I play the demo I get this strange feeling it will make it over seas, maybe not in UMD, but for download, Plus I REALLY like the idea of Trina and Melina (my characters) finally teaming up.
    Username: Blazingsonic
    PS0 Name: Sentai
    F/C: 4125-5095-5213
    F/C: 1892-2449-7676

I would import it, but as I've said many times: I don't know Japanese, it's very hard for me to learn languages (even simple ones), and I feel that it's stupid to learn to read that chicken scratch just for the sake of a video game.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I would import it, but as I've said many times: I don't know Japanese, it's very hard for me to learn languages (even simple ones), and I feel that it's stupid to learn to read that chicken scratch just for the sake of a video game.
    That's exactly my reason why I'm on the fence with importing.
    Username: Blazingsonic
    PS0 Name: Sentai
    F/C: 4125-5095-5213
    F/C: 1892-2449-7676

Its not hard to understand the text in the game. All the menus, PA lists, ect. can be understood by game experience/memory of PSPo2. All weps/items/abilities can be looked up on the PSUPedia.

If you have any trouble with interpreting stuff, you can always click the link in my sig to go to the XAT chatroom. We can help you with anything there.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

If ya can't understand the language the game is in, don't do it. It's not fun playing a game where ya can't read it's text. It's horrible.
    Ya can trust in me, I played a few games in Japanese before.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji Kazuya View Post
    It's not fun playing a game where ya can't read it's text. It's horrible.
    This depends on what kind of game you are trying to play and who is playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    This depends on what kind of game you are trying to play and who is playing.
    No matter what game it is (can be a game with a big and complex story with lots of text or an action game with less text), not being able to read the language it is in will always be a downside. The player might and probably will have fun with it. However it won't be the same as if the game was in a language fully known by the player.