Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: BF/GF Lobbies

No one takes internet seriously these days.

EDIT: scratch that, I meant No one takes internet "not" seriously these days.

Well most other games have GMs to report to when stuff like this happens... though private server games and PSPo2 not so much.

No, not even GMs care about it these days. Recently, I know WoW GMs purged that one area where there are over 150 eRP players. I am glad they did. But most of them just come back since 'some' are free to play and they can always create new accounts.

I keep getting hit on in some lobbies... do they seriously think I would date them just because of my character is "hot" and I'm usually nice? :/
    Isoya Level: 172 VA: 30 RA: 22 HU: 6 FO: 1 Misc. weapons depending on current class type.
    Loli Level: 90 RA: 15 Laser cannon/Grenade/Axe
    Serenity Level: 78 FO: 13 Rod/Double sabers/Twin Daggers
    Life Level: 15 HU: 1 Knuckles/Twin Claws/Sword

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Reminds me when I first played the 360 demo and played as a female human. Got a lot of guys hitting on my character. Then they kept calling me a faggot when I joined their party and VC with them.

Pretty damn gg. But hey, welcome to PSU/PSP2.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Isoya View Post
    I keep getting hit on in some lobbies... do they seriously think I would date them just because of my character is "hot" and I'm usually nice? :/
    Answer is: Yes

I've gotten hit on alot in my Vanilla days.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

If someone's looking for a boyfriend or girlfriend in their game, wouldn't it be more sensible to play a game with loads more people? Like an MMO or casual game you might find on Facebook or elsewhere?
    I mean, there are less PSPs in the world than any other major current generation console, if I'm not mistaken.

On Monster Hunter Tri, I get cat calls all of the time. How would anyone online begin to guess whether or not I'm a guy or girl anyway? Or that I'd be interested in their roleplay?

Quote Originally Posted by Pirrip View Post
    If someone's looking for a boyfriend or girlfriend in their game, wouldn't it be more sensible to play a game with loads more people? Like an MMO or casual game you might find on Facebook or elsewhere?
    I mean, there are less PSPs in the world than any other major current generation console, if I'm not mistaken.

On Monster Hunter Tri, I get cat calls all of the time. How would anyone online begin to guess whether or not I'm a guy or girl anyway? Or that I'd be interested in their roleplay?
    I know right?
    Why not go to an online dating site or something? :/
    Makes much more sense than on a handheld game...
    Isoya Level: 172 VA: 30 RA: 22 HU: 6 FO: 1 Misc. weapons depending on current class type.
    Loli Level: 90 RA: 15 Laser cannon/Grenade/Axe
    Serenity Level: 78 FO: 13 Rod/Double sabers/Twin Daggers
    Life Level: 15 HU: 1 Knuckles/Twin Claws/Sword

Quote Originally Posted by Pirrip View Post

With more mainstream games come more mainstream people who more often than not either are taken or wouldn't go for some pathetic neckbeard (I'm not saying this about all PSPo2 players, but if you're desperate enough to go shamelessly hitting on people in it, well....)

This isn't like chatting with a long time comrade and finding out you two click but more like something you'd find in some singles bar by guys who are 45% gusto, 45% cheap booze and 10% brains/tact.

But yeah the notion of a girl playing such a niche game can provoke some reactions.

Half of the times, they aren't really asking for your IRL info, instead they want one night stand with your PC