Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sun O0 View Post
    Having a PS3 version would still likely cause a userbase split. Plus DLC/ect can be added faster to the PC version.
    Both PC and PS3 versions of DCUO get updated at the sametime.
    Username: Blazingsonic
    PS0 Name: Sentai
    F/C: 4125-5095-5213
    F/C: 1892-2449-7676

Quote Originally Posted by blazingsonic View Post
    Both PC and PS3 versions of DCUO get updated at the sametime.
    This. Sega's already chosen to use what appear to be 360 launch level graphics for PSO2 so I see nothing holding them back there. And since Sony doesn't do the whole update BS there really aren't many problems there either. Sega, could make it work for the 360 even if they honestly tried, but its obvious from their treatment of the PSU 360 servers that that won't happen.

I just hope the game is really good or so bad that they have no excuse, but to look at themselves to see what was wrong with it.

Yeah they're different.

The 360 version is a flop server and JP isnt.

Edward is bullshitting by saying 360 isnt supposed to get the same updates. They got pretty much the same updates up until this point.

Princess of the Eternal Flowers Masterflower's Avatar

You know what... PSO2 for PS Vita! Apparently SE had talks about wanting to do a straight port of FFXI on the PS Vita. Why not do the same Sega (yeah right... like that will ever happen...how the hell would FFXI work on a handheld...?)
    Just another same old day.

"These are"Unique Items" exclusive to ____"

I do not want to see that term in PSO2.
    Gr8 b8 m8

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowth117 View Post
    This. Sega's already chosen to use what appear to be 360 launch level graphics for PSO2 so I see nothing holding them back there. And since Sony doesn't do the whole update BS there really aren't many problems there either. Sega, could make it work for the 360 even if they honestly tried, but its obvious from their treatment of the PSU 360 servers that that won't happen.

I just hope the game is really good or so bad that they have no excuse, but to look at themselves to see what was wrong with it.
    Oh man, get this, want more proof how bad Microsoft is with DLC, Remember Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, well on Xbox Live the content was pulled down, on PSN it's still there AND free that includes the Juggernaunt preorder bonus, So Edward should have simply said that Microsoft is the problem. But yeah PSO2 can work on a PS3 I'm sure with Sega's track record they don't do THAT much with it.

all i have to say is if we truly are our own version we should get our own unique weapons and unique skins and unique events, clothes etc that japan doesn't get.... but that's never going to happen, so as far as i'm concerned it's a line of bull...

Acrofighter in Training

Quote Originally Posted by gordon/alpha999 View Post
    "These are"Unique Items" exclusive to ____"

I do not want to see that term in PSO2.
    That's why I'm sure as hell hoping PSO2 remains a PC exclusive. Going by my 3 years of experience on the **** stain that is the Xbox 360 servers, I can tell you for a fact that the console community consists of the worst human beings you could imagine. Granted PSO2 may not be any better, but at least I won't need to actually buy a keyboard to give them a piece of my mind.
    Divine Shadow (Male, Cast) LV100 (HU LV10, RA LV10. Fg LV9, Ff LV14)

Quote Originally Posted by Recon Tactical View Post
    That's why I'm sure as hell hoping PSO2 remains a PC exclusive. Going by my 3 years of experience on the **** stain that is the Xbox 360 servers, I can tell you for a fact that the console community consists of the worst human beings you could imagine. Granted PSO2 may not be any better, but at least I won't need to actually buy a keyboard to give them a piece of my mind.
    You don't use a USB keyboard or are you on a laptop?
    Why do so many people here forget about the PS3?

If you think about it, if we were truly a "unique version", then we would have had "unique" updates since the very beginning of the game, almost five years ago. The fact that SEGA has just recently pulled this "unique server" policy out of their ass shows that they were running out of options and copped out with that excuse, thinking it was better than just telling us "oh, well SoJ has finally lost all interest in keeping your version of the game at least a little on-par with the JP version, sorry!"

Now, they're trying their damnedest to spin their new policy...but no one's buying it (except for those clueless few).