Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

I support it... As long as they do it right, and not hack the game to pieces. Plus, they need to close this chapter of Phantasy Star Universe and pave the way of PSO2 as the game is supposedly hinting towards. They at least can do that.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

*Looka up and glances at the thread... shrugs, then goes back to writing the guide anyway...*

As it was mentioned earlier, while I do respect the optimism that you all are exerting, I really feel that it is ill-placed in SEGA sadly. Being a long-time Phantasy Star veteran, and having experienced all the crap the franchise has gone through at SEGA's hands, I kind of feel sorry for those who--even now--are still hopeful towards SEGA.

Hence, the translation guide I'm writing.

In any event, while I don't see a Western Localization happening any time soon--if ever--you have my support, I suppose.

Assassin of Fate Reikoku na kuma's Avatar

I'll support this....BUT As mentioned, if its watered down...F it. No thanks. I'll stick with JP version. The lack of not knowing JP doesn't hinder my experience with the game and I'm actually but slowly getting the hang of reading Katakana so meh.

Quote Originally Posted by DeviFoxx View Post
    *Looka up and glances at the thread... shrugs, then goes back to writing the guide anyway...*

As it was mentioned earlier, while I do respect the optimism that you all are exerting, I really feel that it is ill-placed in SEGA sadly. Being a long-time Phantasy Star veteran, and having experienced all the crap the franchise has gone through at SEGA's hands, I kind of feel sorry for those who--even now--are still hopeful towards SEGA.

Hence, the translation guide I'm writing.

In any event, while I don't see a Western Localization happening any time soon--if ever--you have my support, I suppose.
    ^This. Devi is working hard to destroy the language barrier that everyone is so scared of. *applauds*
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

Eagerly awaiting Eva 3.0 MESeele's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sinue_v2 View Post
    Nobody ever listens to my advise on this subject, but I've seen from first hand experience that online petitions and email campaigns never really work.
    This thread was a petition!?

I thought it was a thread for like-minded people to agree with each other and pat each other on the back, with a few on the side trying in vain to make sense of it all. Oh collective wishers, toss your coins into the fountain and gaze hopefully as they sink to the bottom. Perhaps your wishes will come true... or perhaps you will simply be down a coin.

Even if they did localize it, and even if they did create a qwerty keyboard option for our convenience, it would be filled with cheaters and massproductions, gf rooms and lack of dlc. Just comparing vanilla to jpn infinity, western mods are not only lax on policing, they don't exist.

Hiding in Janthir Isle. Nilkemios's Avatar

Meh... fine. I sincerely doubt this will go anywhere, but I'll give what tiny support I can muster. If it isn't localized, I'm not buying it at all.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Gilmuken View Post
    Meh... fine. I sincerely doubt this will go anywhere, but I'll give what tiny support I can muster. If it isn't localized, I'm not buying it at all.
    i would buy psp2i if came ouy

Quote Originally Posted by MESeele View Post
    This thread was a petition!?

I thought it was a thread for like-minded people to agree with each other and pat each other on the back, with a few on the side trying in vain to make sense of it all. Oh collective wishers, toss your coins into the fountain and gaze hopefully as they sink to the bottom. Perhaps your wishes will come true... or perhaps you will simply be down a coin.
    And... is that not the description of every single petition thread that has ever graced these forums? It's like prayer. A way to make people feel like they're doing something, while excusing themselves from ever actually having to do anything. (or console each other when there's not a damned thing they can do)

Anyhow, people started signing their names up. I say it's a fucking petition.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinue_v2 View Post
    And... is that not the description of every single petition thread that has ever graced these forums? It's like prayer. A way to make people feel like they're doing something, while excusing themselves from ever actually having to do anything. (or console each other when there's not a damned thing they can do)

Anyhow, people started signing their names up. I say it's a fucking petition.
    It's called sarcasm lol

Princess of the Eternal Flowers Masterflower's Avatar

I think some of us are missing a big picture here. Collab items cost money to keep in the game. Sega could be waiting to come up with the funds to keep the Collab items in Infinity for all we know. Im pretty sure this was the reason there was no audio for the characters outside of cut scenes. It maybe wishful thinking, but I still have a faint faith this game will see the US/EU shores.
    Just another same old day.