Page 187 of 206 FirstFirst ... 87137177184185186187188189190197 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2054

Thread: Q-gallery V

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Gotta love getting specific examples to look up that work perfectly with what you're struggling with.

FFXIV also has a bunch of great ones. But I don't know how to see them without buying the game, so, moot point.

@shin: What is there to argue about? :? Bigger boobs are ALWAYS better

More seriously: working together is probably harder and takes more time then doing stuff alone. I am finding doing things alone to be highly efficient. Besides, the three of us work in different engines, which is strange, because UE4 is far superior

I'll buy that.

Switching languages isn't hard for me though. I do it all the time. Normally if you want something done, there's a way to do it. All I have to do is Google the small stuff to figure out the syntax.
    And if I get an awesome artist out of it, then fuck yeah.

Collaboration in projects like this is pretty tough. You pretty much have to assign one person to one task, and trust he'll do it. But I would love to help out if I could. Both your projects seem like fun.

@Q, LOL for the boob size. And indeed, if I was going for 3D, UE is the first choice. But I'm all 2D. Even GMS isn't ideal for 2D since Unity is better. But I'm too lazy to learn a new language/program.

@Zora, the only way for me to work with people is to hire them and tell them what to do, because I really want my projects to be what I want them to. I've tried to work in a small indie studio of 3 people and we even had a local where we worked for 2 months, but had to go separate ways because we had different visions of how a game should work.
    Busy doing nothing...

I worked in two game teams, and none of them got anything done. It wasn't until I started myself that I got anything done.

Coordination is hard.

I think our collaboration would be more about exchanging knowledge on this whole game making thing. My 3D action RPG gameplay mechanics could easily be applied to a more 2D metroidvania.

I also wouldn’t mind to share some of my more generic 3D assets with you guys if you ever decide to make a 3D title, as long as you don’t spread them any further. Rocks and foliage can always be handy to get started.

I think I'd rather start with cameos. Maybe I'll take you up on that a decade or two down the line. Though, maybe a mod would be fun.

You mean Q -with enormous breasts- will make an appearance as an NPC in your game???

Maybe one of my worlds will have a fish hybrid species! I mean, even PSO1 had shark mutants! I could make a Levia NPC that you can find somewhere in the water. She will be the weapon dealer from the underwaterworld!

@Q this sounds great as an offer and I'm always open for knowledge exchange, if somehow my 2D graphics and GML language skills are useful for you guys (already having regular topics with Zora on FB about 2D stuff).
    Busy doing nothing...

World hopping is common in my universe. I don't know Q's skillset or interests, but she can randomly pop up between missions to give Zorael some aesthetic advice on things he's making.
    That being said, no promises on her looking good.

Something more in character for Levia would be her head sticking out of a random pond and giving an understatedly useful piece of advice. "There's a cave behind the waterfall east of here. There's something there you may find useful." and that being the spawn point for a weapon or something. Or just general useful advice for the area. "Land sharks are difficult to fight from the front, but are helpless when attacked from behind."
    Or perhaps a hidden quest? "You've been to desertopia? The sand leeches there are destructive. You should cull any you come across."

Speaking of which, is Q in your game?

And, Shin mostly just offers advice. I'm not really far enough along to contribute much to the conversation.
    Last edited by Zorafim; Jan 16, 2018 at 03:15 AM.