Page 198 of 206 FirstFirst ... 98148188195196197198199200201 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2054

Thread: Q-gallery V

Menus are evil. My game doesn't have an inventory (thankfully), but a bonus sub menu containing a shop, a tutorial, a gallery, a boss rush and other stuff. And it was more complicated to code than actual gameplay.
    and yeah I totally see it with environment; even, in contrast to yours, my game is in 2D, the best part about it is creating a new stage, from concept to actual assets painting, it's the most enjoyable part. Maybe because I'm an artist .
    Busy doing nothing...

Exactly! With these game engines, gameplay is the easy part. Menu's get complicated real fast. Gameplay is mostly debugging and timing issues.

Making levels feels the most creative of all stuff, though I also love to do gameplay. Menu's are just pure boredom to make. It takes a long time. It drives my brain to the brink of insanity to try to understand the spaghetti I just made.

Characters and armor are a middle ground. It takes so long that by the time you are done, you are bored already.

I won't advice hugging her from sides.
    Busy doing nothing...

Depends on if you want some extra holes drilled into your body!

Such nice water.
    Busy doing nothing...

Monthly game update:

This month I mostly worked on the second planet. I plan to flesh this one out in the upcoming months. I wasn’t very productive this month because it’s been hot here and no airco and 3D programs and 3D engines making my computers produce even more heat in my room.

The only new system you see is the generic cloud system I made. I basically painted 7 clouds in photoshop and then use a ton of data driven random parameters to make them appear in all kinds of sizes, places, opacity, speed, duration, etc.

I also rebuild the targeting system, because it was way to complex, but there are no enemies in the new area yet to show it off.

Other then that I made some haircut and clothing last minute, to test if I can apply some physics to them. So no more nakid robot ladies.

Next month I will try to add 3 extra areas to this planet, of which 2 I want to be interior areas. I will probably also start drawing some concepts for the enemies. I am also thinking about adding some faster travel options, like some kind of vehicle (SPACE BIKES!)

Ooph, with how hot the last few weeks have been, I bet. Good to see that you're taking care of yourself. Interesting that the lobby gear is different from the mission gear. Makes me wonder how much customization is planned for all that. Also interesting to see the rings and tubes in the grounds. That makes me wonder what a ruins style level will look like.

I thought splitting up your dress up in casual clothing and combat gear makes things more interesting. PSO2's bikini "armor" always seemed a bit silly to me. With my game you can dress up however you like, without influencing your stats. The armor is more about combining head, body, arms and leg armor. With the armor you can recolor each piece however you want it.

I am indeed planning to make some sort of ruins as one of the interior areas I was talking about. This is just the build up to that.

Looks cool, as always. However, I'm still not quite satisfied with that camera, reminds me of the Star Ocean camera view, which I don't like.
    Busy doing nothing...