Page 195 of 206 FirstFirst ... 95145185192193194195196197198205 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2054

Thread: Q-gallery V

Right!? It’s almost hard to believe for myself. As long as you cut enough corners in the quality department, it seems very doable to make a full game by yourself. I made all this in one months time during my free time. Imagine what one could make if they didn’t have a full time job!

Music does add a lot to a game! I am kind of exited to start working on some tunes! Making games is just so much fun! Some many diverse things to do and skills to learn.

On a side note:
    I am currently completely breaking my game for the good of the armor system. I probably need to remake all animations, so I am now looking into cheap solutions for mocap suits. That would save uncountable amounts of hours plus it would result in much better animations. The cheapest suite I could find is around $2500. If I can get the test data from that suite to work with my character rig, I will probably buy it.

That's a lot of mons. Makes me wonder how much it would cost you to attempt cutscenes. Cool that your hub looks close to your art, the hanging vines and other small details is a nice touch. Also feels kinda strange, like its a lot of different sci-fi eras mixed into one. Like some of it reminds me of 60s sci-fi and some bits don't.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Damn, you're really going all in on this, huh? I hope it pays off.

@Yoshi:
    Hmm cutscenes I haven’t even thought about, but the problem I have there is that I don’t have voice actors, so I could only give some more old school style RPG cutscenes a try. Without a Mocap suit I would not even bother, but hmm maybe.

And I really have a thing for classic sci-if styles. I also want to make a more space punk/Cyber punk style environment at some point, where you have some weird shops and NPC’s and of course a space bar!

@Zora:
    Well, not fully decided yet, but yeah, anything that can cut time by a lot I will consider. Especially if it will up the quality of the animations. It’s just that cheap mocap solutions (normal mocap starts from $10 000) aren’t perfect and have their fair share of issues.

This one might look familiar

Would be interesting if all the original characters you've drawn over the years became NPCs.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Huh no, I don't think I know this one. But I swear I've seen that armor and hair befo-OH IT'S HER!

What about the beasts we worked on an age ago? Think any of those would work?

@Yoshi: I don’t have that many original characters though. Q is gonna be an NPC though.

@Zora: Hmm for armor it has to be female, because making both male and female variations of armor is to much work. And they need to be bipedal because that’s what my skeleton and animations are made for. NPCs and enemies can be anything.

Nice armor! I guess I saw the design somewhere lol
    Busy doing nothing...

Ah, yeah! This is happenin!

Huh?