Page 203 of 206 FirstFirst ... 103153193200201202203204205206 LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2054

Thread: Q-gallery V

Hey looks nice! keep up the good work.
    Busy doing nothing...

I am sorry for not posting any of the concept art I've made. They were all hanging around on my iPad, because I hated my new Wacom tablet.

But good news, I got like 40 new 3D printed pen nibs that are a ton better and don't were down after one day of use, so I hope I can use my computer for drawing again.

here is some of the stuff I forgot to upload.

AND a late update. Thats because at the start of this month I got the keys of the house I bought, so yeah, spent some time moving and now also spending time to slowly change the house to my liking. Only a week ago I actually got back again to working on the game, so yeah. This will probably slow down the development for a bit. Hope I still can get some kind of alpha version online by the end of 2020. I'll probably trow it into early acces on Steam and give out some keys for beta testers.

Anyway, this update I started working on the third planet. It will be both a water themed planet and it will have a desert part. I first started with the base area of the water part. From this area you will be able to go in all directions, so you'll see a lot of corridors from the main area going outward. I am also trying to sneak in a lot of little secret areas that people can go and explore.

You will also see a familiair face in this video, because fish based people. I already have a fun idea for this character.

Next up I will first do some concept art, because YAY finally have a functional Wacom tablet again with the new pen nibs. I will work on the tunnel/cave area you saw at the end of the video. I will also work on a certain underwater area. I am also planning on creating all the base weapons for all the weapon types that I have planned and probably make some big changes to the weapon system, to make it more future proof and easier to create unique weapons. I don't really like it if rare weapons are just different skins with higher stats.

I am not gonna do the animations for the new weapon types yet. I am gonna start on that as soon as I get myself a motion capture suite. Then I will redo pretty much ALL the animations you currently see.

Hooray for new pen nibs!

First concept art for cavern area of world 3. Will make some more for different areas.

Some more cavern concept

Hey man that's a lot of updates. I like the concept pieces and hooray for the nibs.
    Busy doing nothing...

Let’s hope I can get close to the concept art. That’s the eternal challenge of 3D graphics. Only few triple A devs come close.

Yeah but I believe you will do it, since you have a history in 2d painting
    Busy doing nothing...

Hmm hm true, though 3D has some parts that can be hard to control, especially lighting and sometimes some constructions simply won't work for performance and gameplay reasons.

Small update. I’ve been mostly busy painting the walls of my house, so hadn’t done much work on the game dev part.

This video I show some new weapon models. I also introduced dual wielding, because I needed it for some of the weapons. I don’t have any new attack animations. I’ll leave that until I can mocap it.

Weapons now also have sheathe and unsheathe animations, similar to PSO2. I also refactored some of the attack systems to make them more flexible. I can now give weapons more then 3 attack combo’s and I can assign lots of unique properties to attack animations, like the amount of hit stop.

The last part of the video shows some cavern interior stuff.
    Last edited by qoxolg; May 3, 2019 at 10:24 AM.