Page 4 of 206 FirstFirst 12345671454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Q-gallery V

*Gasp*Niiice. But little tip, Theres a little more hair sticking out the side of the helm. Other then that, Tis flawless bro.

Thats cool! I'll fix the hair when I'll line it

Gotcha bro. I'll be awaiting the finished product. :3

Linework yeah! Will start coloring soon.. Thanks to my comic project I got real fast at lining

Ooh. Is that a Dragon with Consumate "V"s on the helmet?

Now that's what i call Good Looking. I cant wait till its colored!

@Akaimzu: Exactly! Its liek, Real rare and other stuff.

In the weekends I will try drawing stuff for myself/learning (IF I actually spent time drawing.. )

Since Sega has finally shown the FOnewearl design, I couldn't resist to make a picture of Qox PSO2 style! To honor this, I will make it a full blown picture.

I've been watching some videos from: http://www.youtube.com/user/FZDSCHOOL#p the guy in the video practically pointed out everything I've been doing wrong for years.. well good thing I now know what I am doing wrong..

1. Most important: Perspective. I have no clue what I am doing, making things look quite shitty. I already have a nice book about perspective, which I will try to read and practice with it.
    2. Levels: I've never really had a clue about that. A lot of depth and focus in an art piece is done by making the right use of levels, something I seem to have done wrong all the time

Add to that I am still shitting around with anatomy.. which I am trying to get better at with life-drawing exercises.

Anyway.. This time I tried to start my picture like this:
    lay-out:

Scribble:

Scribble + Basic levels:

I love watching how your art has evolved over time. I think I started following your artwork before you did the horror fairytale pieces. I am not really into horror, but I do appreciate your ideas and art style.

The first time I remember being blown away was when you did Smile because it looked different from your previous pieces and the facial expression was captured beautifully. I was really impressed with how the mouth and eyes looked and what you did with the shading.

Also, I am really glad that you are still posting here after all these years because it seems like a lot of artist come and go. One of the reasons you post a lot is because you are always drawing. I admire that about you, your artistic endurance, since I lack that quality. I am very excited to see what you do in the future and thanks for sharing your art and art tips.

@Keely: Thanks man! Thanks for watching my stuff all these years I really do draw a lot don't I? Sometimes my social life suffers because I draw to much, but oh well.. can't have everything I guess..

Anyway, back to commissions!
    progress of Akai's request:

As you can see, sketch is done.

@Akai: How do you want your finish? (outline/no outline)?