Page 6 of 206 FirstFirst ... 34567891656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Q-gallery V

Very cool. Many thanks again. Interesting that you have her show teeth as I have her almost never do that in the game. It doesn't come out right, in their engine, most of the time. The fact that you managed to keep the lips from getting too ridiculous when showing teeth in a smile shows the difference between an artist, and some game engine trying to just move shapes around.

Thanks!

I did a slight rebalance of the colors (Removed some read from the skin)

Be sure to click on the image to download the full res pic

Nice. I like the full size pic. 6000 by 8000. I guess I could make a wall poster with that.

Wow. Great job on the colors! I wonder what she's soaring into--the same force of doom that's casting that ghostly greenish light on her shin?

It's a photon saber getting trown at her!!

Not with that expression. She'd look more concerned in that case. But I do notice that theres a preference for the some greenish sheen. Tynselle's pic was similar, in that fashion.

@CupofCoffee: She isn't exactly soaring. She's running. What you don't see is that she's actually on a green field like on the hills of Salzburg, Austria. She's currently performing The Sound of Music. In her mind, at least.
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Aug 5, 2011 at 06:27 AM.

I simply picked green because it was in nice contrast. Other colors either disappeared or didn't match

I like the green. It helps define contours and makes the drawing feel kind of eerily dreamlike. Everything is kind of floaty and vaguely ominous. Kind of has an "all is not right in the kingdom" feel, which I dig.

Here is my sketch progress on Ami's character. She had to look like a business woman. Hope it looks like what you had in mind

@Ami: How do you like your finish (style). Just pick the one you like, don't mind me!

Man these end results are always so spectacular! I just looking at them makes me want to Request again! XD