Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast
    A Not So Ordinary Force Cinnamon Roll's Avatar

I likely won't be able to watch this, but I'll likely be here to see what was said and all.

One thing I'm really concerned about is the character creation/customization, as everything else looked fine to me in the last teaser/trailer. 'Course, I also wonder how big the parties are...darn it, I'm wondering about pretty much everything ultimately. ._.
    Attacking monsters with guns made from ketchup containers that were weaponized. Surely this makes perfect sense...or not. But it sure is fun!

I wonder if you're already on the page before the stream goes live, does that count as being one of the viewers?

Well rats, i spent all this time looking forward to recording this, now i doubt i'll even get in the stream.

Hopefully others can get into it, though. My internet connection is ass, so i would likely have hiccups anyway.

Is anyone else here going to attempt to get in and record it?

I hope to high hell someone records it, because (if Google is translating this right) only 30 "Premium Members" and only a measly 10 "general members" will be permitted to watch the stream. What the hell, that's like...nothing.

I was gonna try but I can't figure out how to register for it and I don't think I have the necessary stuff for it. I tried to find if anyone had a livestream going of it but I couldn't find anything.

Edit: Oh, I guess in light of the above its no wonder.

A Not So Ordinary Force Cinnamon Roll's Avatar

Wow...that's not a lot of people...
    Attacking monsters with guns made from ketchup containers that were weaponized. Surely this makes perfect sense...or not. But it sure is fun!

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I hope to high hell someone records it, because (if Google is translating this right) only 30 "Premium Members" and only a measly 10 "general members" will be permitted to watch the stream. What the hell, that's like...nothing.
    where you see that? no mention here

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    That's just the number of programs you can reserve for later viewing with the time shift feature.

Quote Originally Posted by EspioKaos View Post
    That's just the number of programs you can reserve for later viewing with the time shift feature.
    Oh, ok. Thanks for clarifying, because that was weirding me out.