Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ark22 View Post
    Going to the store to buy that laptop =D! Hopefully Intel HD3000 can run PSO2...Think it should. Pso2 doesn't look like a power whore
    I never trust intel graphics cards. They tend to be integrated and under performing...

I hope it works out for you as it looks like you already got it.
    If anyone needs help on PC hardware, building a computer, parts/pricing recommendation for PSO-2 please go to this thread:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189487

I'm pretty sure the 3000 is under the spec. even if it's not, I wouldn't trust it. intel graphics have gotten better, but no one who plans on playing anything more than flash games would seriously consider intel graphics as a valid solution

Quote Originally Posted by Ark22 View Post
    About to buy myself a really badass laptop

http://www.staples.com/HP-Pavilion-d...product_332978
    I am having an almost impossible time finding reviews for that laptops graphics card : AMD Radeon HD 6620

I found one and it was hard to make out. It should be fine for PSO-2 but do not expect MAX settings at all.
    If anyone needs help on PC hardware, building a computer, parts/pricing recommendation for PSO-2 please go to this thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Nuclearranger View Post
    I am having an almost impossible time finding reviews for that laptops graphics card : AMD Radeon HD 6620

I found one and it was hard to make out. It should be fine for PSO-2 but do not expect MAX settings at all.
    pretty sure it's that new llano integrated gpu. check some generic laptop passmark benchmarks for a quick comparison. that should be enough

Quote Originally Posted by Niloklives View Post
    I'm pretty sure the 3000 is under the spec. even if it's not, I wouldn't trust it. intel graphics have gotten better, but no one who plans on playing anything more than flash games would seriously consider intel graphics as a valid solution
    I completely agree. The only reason it's there is to deliver the bare basics....

Laptops in general are really hard to game on for less than double a compatible desktop (in cost) and even then you have heat issues.

For those of you buying a gaming laptop with dedicated graphics. Invest in a cooling pad. They work wonders even though it doesn't look like it. I have seen Crysis destroy a laptop at a lan party.

Quote Originally Posted by Niloklives View Post
    pretty sure it's that new llano integrated gpu. check some generic laptop passmark benchmarks for a quick comparison. that should be enough
    Thanks for looking that up!

=D So it may be able to push med-high settings?

Thanks to Vashyron =D!

Would a PC with a AMD Phenom™ II X4 945 + ATI Radeon™ HD 6450 1GB be able to run PSo2 on a high setting?
    Username: Blazingsonic
    PS0 Name: Sentai
    F/C: 4125-5095-5213
    F/C: 1892-2449-7676

I've seen a couple links/ vids of how to build a pc and I'm somewhat knowledgeable about them (motherboards, cpus).

When/If I decide to build one for pso2 and in general, are online guides / videos enough or should I ask online tech( dell, other computer-related sites) for help? S

ince I don't want to fry anything, especially the motherboard or cpu.

depends on the guide and depends on you. For example I have a friend who can't figure out how to take out his intake fan filters on his tower and no guide out there could make it easier on him, yet I built my first computer without any guides or help at all.

I would say it's unlikely you'll need more than a guide and to ask a few people here or on a site like tom's hardware or overclock.net