Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

The more awesome the game the more paranoia to hope it continues on the path to what one considers perfection.

Sadly this game has already become perfect for so I just look down on all you noobs.

I don't care. I'll play this game in japanese. e_e

But yeah no really that's pretty much it.

It's just more "PSO2 was my idea" drama paranoia, only this time it's against the word of god.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayk View Post
    Oh boy, here comes the storm.
    Then again, it's also just me dissecting semantics and implications.

1. We have no idea if the PR handling the Facebook page really has any authority or knowledge over the game's development and distribution.

2. We don't know for certain how it was meant to be taken since the poster more than likely does not have a perfect grasp on the English language.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I thought bonko was using the facebook, isn't she like right under sakai-baka?

I'm sure in the long run you'd just be putting in too much thought, if you add in engrish and the idea that right now they're trying to MAKE the game first. Of course natural and accurate response is "we're trying!"

If you made a video game, I think the last thing you're working on is how many languages you're gonna put it in.

I'm assuming they're still busy actually putting the game together to begin with right now. We're lucky to even get the hints that we HAVE(in relation to getting an english release)

What you CAN be worried about is whether or not we'd get the game the same time as JP. Personally I think we'd deserve that much, but I dunno about the size of PS's fanbase.

You could probably ask any nerd dude about PSO, but it's another story trying to find out how many people outside of japan still give a flip. Of course the whole selling point of PSO2's name is probably to drag all those people back.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Yep, Bonkohara (The person sending the PSO2 newsletters) is apparently in charge of the Facebook page.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    "Try"? Well that means they're not even considering it at this point.

Doesn't sound good, I'm afraid.
    Notice he said "announce" specifically. I'm 90% sure it's going to release in the west. What most are worried about is the west getting it way later and/or having a gimped version.

Quote Originally Posted by Michaeru View Post
    maybe it's engrish for "WE'RE WORKING ON IT "

Shut up mustang, what a loser, go back to japan land.
    It's probably a short way of saying "I'll see if my boss will let me, but they're probably saving it for an event/magazine/etc"
    Coming Soon!

I'm pretty sure they confirmed it the day it was announce. Just indirectly

Thanks to Vashyron =D!

Quote Originally Posted by Malachite View Post
    There is absolutely NO reason for people to assume this isn't coming stateside lol. I don't understand it. Why is this such a big topic of discussion?
    This guy knows what he's talking about.

Zizan - [WhitexDragon] - Ecchi

Princess of the Eternal Flowers Masterflower's Avatar

Sega could always do what Capcom did with Monster Hunter Frontier XD. Capcom mostly likely will do the same with Ixion Saga. >.>; I'm pretty sure Sega will bring it here, they could always use that income from the subscriptions. If Sega is smart, they will unified the servers so that way they can bring in a maximum amount of profit. Language Barrier? Do what SE does and incorporate auto-translate. I had no problems partying with JP players with auto-translate (They make the best parties lol). In this day and age, theres really no excuse not to make things international.
    Just another same old day.

Pioneer II, Clyez City, Clad 6, and the Arks Lobby.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I agree with this. PSO2 isn't a little side-title like Infinity was. It's a major release title. There's very little doubt in my mind that SEGA won't release it globally.

Also, Ecchi, you used the word "dumbfounded" incorrectly. I believe the correct word would be "delusional."
    I agree. PSO2 is a major game just like PSO and PSU were. Sega would not make a major game and only have Japan play it, now would they? That be not only a poor move on Sega's part but also a huge money loss on Sega's part as well.